THE MFE Animal Rescue Prize List @ September 2015

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
the Lisa that had yor back way back when...
the Lisa that fought so hard for us cc'ers
the Lisa that YOU put a dress on for..

need i go on?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Big Jim.....remember me.....we were both a little chit faced at the Tiki Bar and i was blubbering about losing my little Hope on Valentines day.......you got a little agitated with me cause i wanted a purebred Peke.......GUESS WHAT...right after the event me an' the old lady drove to Va and adopted our new Patty....rough at first....but she turned out to be a great dog......i thought you was gonna knock me off my chair for a minute......i'm still not sure about who rescued who.......thanks!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
Big Jim.....remember me.....we were both a little chit faced at the Tiki Bar and i was blubbering about losing my little Hope on Valentines day.......you got a little agitated with me cause i wanted a purebred Peke.......GUESS WHAT...right after the event me an' the old lady drove to Va and adopted our new Patty....rough at first....but she turned out to be a great dog......i thought you was gonna knock me off my chair for a minute......i'm still not sure about who rescued who.......thanks!
I remember Bob. You did a great thing by helping out a dog in need! I do have a tendency to push adoptions and rescues. I would never have knocked you off a chair.... maybe pee in your drink. By the way I guess I owe you a drink. Congratulations, give Patty a cookie from me.

Reactions: Ray Burnfield

Mikey P

Administrator
FvCXzuTGkhQjtg8rhjJbXKYOWOwVhXoGPIaGUGXaRXQ=w750-h517-no.jpg

5tNJg3gd7idZTY347DoHtg7GAsFIG5VmwBurFoqSsI8=w697-h789-no.jpg

w5pEMaoVcNQSam0FwXgRuDWnbR6zhKIRWnjmGj2nibA=w694-h473-no.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
and last but not least...

Two Joe Polish Rich Cleaner Systems valued at $2076 each

Rich Cleaner System:
The ultimate program for cleaning and restoration success, the Rich Cleaner System has helped over 7,500 cleaners worldwide to get higher-paying jobs and better quality clients. It provides the step-by-step formula for over 106 strategies for business growth, including examples and editable templates.

Piranha's Elite Cleaners Group:
This provides ongoing support from peers and staff on implementing the strategies from the Rich Cleaner System, as well as supplying new and updated strategies that are added throughout the year. It also includes buyers' group deep discounts on chemicals, equipment, business systems and strategies, plus a subscription to Piranha's Done-For-You Client newsletter, which is a proven way to create more referrals and repeat business!

more info here...

Reactions: Big Jim

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Wow! What a great selection of prizes!!

To bad I have to be present to win-- I'm in Thailand now and will miss it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mike can you put a my link on my listing. And just a reminder that their will be Wand-eeze ergo grip on a Devpro to play with at the show.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The value amount of the prizes is shown to intice attendees to buy lots of tickets.

1 for $5.00
6 for $20.00
50 for $100.00

All ticket sales proceeds go to the Rescue

That's what I was looking for. I'll dig into my secret stash at home here to buy mucho tickets! I told me wife that that I was coming home with more than I went there with! ( and not the crabs, sif, ghonorea or any other STD's!) And most likely not from the slot machines, either. There are some really neat and usable prizes on there. At least you won't end up with a gift that you didn't enter the raffle for.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom