Administrator
Getting packed up for Florida..

IMG_2960.jpg
IMG_2963.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I don't think it will replace the Zipper. You need to keep moving the tool, but it does clean good and fast.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey Erik,
Is there room in the Zipper for a spray manifold and the spinners. We could use one, the other, or both!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Hey erik, could I retrofit the vac hose hook up to my zipper. The hose coming off of the side on mine doesn't work for me.
You should be able to loosen the clamp and turn it to the other side. Or do u want a modification?

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Hey erik, could I retrofit the vac hose hook up to my zipper. The hose coming off of the side on mine doesn't work for me.
The hose cuff gets in my way also needs to be lowered down the handle about 6 inches so I don't keep hitting it.

Name
Nate W.
I don't think it will replace the Zipper. You need to keep moving the tool, but it does clean good and fast.

How is the red Zipper solution line quick connect setup? My #4LG made the little black hose you sent me spring a leak.... Granted it was my fault, I was still getting used to the heater.... My temp gauge pegged at 250° at the Zipper jr... I'm currently using a 45° off the trigger valve, with a strainer and male q/c.... It works ok, but when I get to a wall on my left, it's an awkward angle I need to push at...

Maybe I need to 90° elbow down to another 90° elbow and go from there....

rick imby

Name
Rick
How is the red Zipper solution line quick connect setup? My #4LG made the little black hose you sent me spring a leak.... Granted it was my fault, I was still getting used to the heater.... My temp gauge pegged at 250° at the Zipper jr... I'm currently using a 45° off the trigger valve, with a strainer and male q/c.... It works ok, but when I get to a wall on my left, it's an awkward angle I need to push at...

Maybe I need to 90° elbow down to another 90° elbow and go from there....

I have never turned around to use the side with the best clearance.....

rick imby

Name
Rick
I may be a little dense but what is the difference between the Zipper SS and the regular Zipper?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I think I can redrill the 4 holes in the top chrome tube to move the outlet 45 degrees downward instead of straight out the side. I had fun knocking down bottles at a liquor store.

Name
Nate W.
I have never turned around to use the side with the best clearance.....

I'm pretty good at using just enough hose to do the job without having add more hose just to be able to turn around and use the side with the best clearance... I rather not 25' more if I can help it...

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Problems we've had with the hard surface spinners/turbos is the hub that spins (for lack of a part name) goes out frequently
and they're expensive to replace. We have 8 or 9 of these floor tools. We've re-built them but that's a pain. It appears the Zipper uses a spinning part too. Would we have the same difficulties?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom