The next step.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
ema8y7an.jpg

It's nothing more than a 24'x35' heated garage but this is huge for us. Best year to date, was able to rent for 6 months at a discount for paying up front.

Mel is ecstatic to have The Clean Machine move out of our 2 car garage!

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
My wife would be so happy if I found something like that. She could park her car in the garage. Been looking here but everything is almost a $1000 and up a month. That looks perfect. Congratulations.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

No water Mark but I can make it through the Winter with it. We may look for an acreage outside of town when Spring comes!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
How did you find out about it? Craigslist, buddy?

It's right down the road from my house. It became vacant at just the right time. The guy just put a "for rent " sign out front and I jumped.

2 minute commute!

I'll have to get water from my house though.

I wish I could talk Mel into building a Morton Building on some acreage to live and work from.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Lot's of room to work on your stuff in there!

When buying a new house just take off your mortgage what you pay for the rent/heat for that building and you might just be able to get Mel to bite!

I still rent a 1 car garage down the road for $50 per month with free electricity, just can't let it go..lol

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
uqepaget.jpg

It's a big, pretty ugly, commercial garage building. Should I put up a nice big sign anyway?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Unless you expect to have custy's drop stuff off save your money, yard sign might be better and cheaper..

steve_64

nice! looks like what i need.

ive been looking for a house with some property and a pole barn or a place to build one. a heated building would be so great.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
put the damn sign up..... a house with some property and a pole barn or a place to build one. a heated building would be nice too......it doesn't matter...a hunnert years from now you'll be dED anyway....and the wheels on the bus will go round and round............

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

put the damn sign up..... a house with some property and a pole barn or a place to build one. a heated building would be nice too......it doesn't matter...a hunnert years from now you'll be dED anyway....and the wheels on the bus will go round and round............
yeah but winters coming now! not a hundred years from now.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

...nothing new under the sun. (Solomon in Ecclesiastes).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom