The power of the RED PAD and a 175...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
So, I've always had white and red pads laying around. Mostly use them for wood floor cleaning, some tile.

Always used bonnets for scrubbing cgd, green stripe, micro goofy things, etc.... Tried many types.

So, this time I tried the RED PAD.......

I've cleaned this area a couple of times now, looked okay, not great. Solvents, scrubbing, high heat, just never GREAT.... Til the pad.....

20150407_110353.jpg
20150407_110419.jpg

Like brand new flipping carpets! Who ever mentioned using the "PADS", it's appreciated!
20150407_130137.jpg

Attachments

• 20150407_130159.jpg
    20150407_130159.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 276

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Actually commercial glue down is predominately nylon 6.6. Red pads are monsters on nasty glue down.

Gene

Mikey P

Administrator
Cant recall trying when I had my shakers.

I imagine if the pad was broken in and the driver/ vecro was agressive enough..

Most janitorial shops will sell you one..

Give it a shot Dan and report back

Whet machine.do you have?

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
PadPrick's over-hyped blue boat anchor was my first OP unit. Probably the first or second biggest POS I bought. Well, maybe top three. Somewhere in the mix with a Terji booster and the original rotovac.

Reactions: Art Kelley

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
My only issue with the Conqueror is the stupid handle release contraption - who thought that one up?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Red pad under op for step one. Followed by bonnets.
3m red and blue pads don't bleed even with the higher ph products

That floor machine looks like a Ferrari! What the heck is that thing? Looks fun!

Dustin, are you scrubbing the encap, then a post bonnet?

Name
Nate W.
That floor machine looks like a Ferrari! What the heck is that thing? Looks fun!

Dustin, are you scrubbing the encap, then a post bonnet?

Don't encourage him.... It's Mikey's favorite manufacture..... The Grumpy by John G....

Looks good @Cleantechsk .... I noticed that's the same restaurant you've cleaned with the Zipper VS RX20.... How many times do you OP and pad cap it before extracting?

Reactions: jcooper

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Don't encourage him.... It's Mikey's favorite manufacture..... The Grumpy by John G....

Looks good @Cleantechsk .... I noticed that's the same restaurant you've cleaned with the Zipper VS RX20.... How many times do you OP and pad cap it before extracting?

lol I usually use the truck on these locations but felt like using vlm just because....no other reason. I have a few of these locations that look pretty much the same.
Its hard to beat time and soil removal of an aerotech + rx.....

Jerry I used the red pad to agitate then followed all areas with many microfibres then did the traffic lanes with glad pads.

ive used red, blue and green under op, cimex and rotary for years and years with no problem except one time I bought red at a different supplier and it did bleed ....
There is a brown pad that some vlm guys are favouring that I would like to try soon.

Reactions: jcooper

Able 1

Name
Keith
How many sq ft till you flip the pad? I have been using them for a couple months now and notice that they lose their bite around 3-400 square feet...

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
Since were on the subject of red pads, do any of you guys use red pads to clean hardwood floors? I'm thinking a red pad might be too aggressive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom