There is no doubt that this will be the BEST Experience ever!

Mikey P

Administrator
emailblast6-30-15July4deal.jpg

Great venue, massive amounts of activities to participate in during the trade show, days worth of great classes including Saigervision, Brian Hanna, Jim Pemberton and the Mikey's Fest Indoor Boxing Ring

that will include:

• All the best Rotary Extractors, Zipper, every wand and hand tool available for testing on acres of filthy carpet and upholstery
  • A very strong chance of some brand new tools being unveiled
  • The CDS Shoot Out
  • Robert Falzone's 1000 foot vacuum hose challange
  • Green Glide demos
  • VLM equipment demos, CRBs, OPs, Cimex etc
  • Our famous Rotary Rodeo shoot out where the fastest handler wins 100 raffle tickets
  • Jim Pemberton's Hands On Upholstery Cleaning Demos
  • Pre Spray sampling from all the best chemical companies
  • Factory reps on hand to pick their brains
  • Free Beer!
  • and more to come

Cleaning Nerd Nirvana!

Last edited:

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Hoped to make it, but the 1200 SE purchase will probably put a crimp in my travel plans.

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
Can't make this one as baby #3 is due 9/17. I'm sure it will be great and stinks to miss it as I've never been to Vegas.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Wish I could make it again but my buddies and I booked a cabin at Deals Gap over those days for a motorcycle bachelor party. I'm sure it will be a great show though.

Reactions: Russ T.
Name
Nate W.
So let me get this straight.......You need to pay to go to a trade show to see products that sales people try and sell you on?!?

I miss Connections........ At least it was free.........:stir:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
So let me get this straight.......You need to pay to go to a trade show to see products that sales people try and sell you on?!?

I miss Connections........ At least it was free.........:stir:

The Experience is a BARGAIN compared to Connections.

Connections registration for the "full event" was always around $500. The trade show was free.

The Experience registration for the "full event" is now $179. The trade show is still free with a pass (I can get you one if you'd like).
Registration is here... http://www.experiencetheevents.com/conv_reg.html

P.S. Unlike the shows of old where there was endless bickering and politics between trade associations, now it's much more relaxed and fun. Heck it even features MikeFest now! :very_drunk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Experience is a BARGAIN compared to Connections.
Connections registration for the "full event" was always around $500. The trade show was free.
The Experience registration for the "full event" is now $179. The trade show is still free with a pass (I can get you one if you'd like).
Registration is here... http://www.experiencetheevents.com/conv_reg.html
I thought it was the same group that clipped you the first time. ??? I thought they just lowered it to so you wouldn't remember the sting from last time. :winky:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
LOL! I totally forgot about this show. I'm coming in the 12-15 for some R&R. if anyone is still going to be there, hit me up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom