Tom King, tell us more about your MFE presentation..

Mikey P

Administrator
For most of you members here who are looking to grow your businesses, Tom's two presentations alone will be worth the trip to Florida. Especially for that dope Marty.
I spent an hour on the phone with the King today and am very excited about the teasers he gave me.

If you enjoyed last year's talk, you'll LOVE this years as not only has Tom learned a ton in a years time but the spit and polish to his lecture will be ultra buffed.

If Shane doesn't make it down I think I'll knock his ass back to the porty board for good.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
DSC00515.jpg

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
For most of you members here who are looking to grow your businesses, Tom's two presentations alone will be worth the trip to Florida. Especially for that dope Marty.
I spent an hour on the phone with the King today and am very excited about the teasers he gave me.

If you enjoyed last year's talk, you'll LOVE this years as not only has Tom learned a ton in a years time but the spit and polish to his lecture will be ultra buffed.

If Shane doesn't make it down I think I'll knock his ass back to the porty board for good.

If its on how to win friends and influence people you might want to sit down and take some notes :winky:

I'm having a presentation too, its 3 minutes long.
Introduce your services to 20-50 people/businesses a day for the rest of your life.

You'll have more work then you will ever know what to do with....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tom did an excellent job with his presentation last year.

He gave me a headache with so much info being thrown at me all at once (thought I was at SFS). My hand cramped from taking notes, after awhile I was reduced to take camera phone shots.

You're right, Tom offers so much info to the attendees that its makes the whole trip worthwhile. Throw in the other presenters and its going to an awesome event! :cool:

Reactions: PrimaDonna

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Here are some thoughts for the presentation.
I am going over the Top 5 things we are currently doing in the following areas.
Marketing Tools
Sales Tools
Online features
Office organization and procedures. I have asked my wife to jump in for this one.
Most profitable services we are offering
Management tools I use for running our business
Finance procedures and tools

I also will take a moment to reflect on if I was re launching my company or starting again what is the top 5-7 things I would start immediately.

Also the Top 5 things I would not do again.

Hope this helps.

I just got back from a cruise with Karen and we had the day to spend in Tampa before flying home. We rented a Fiat500 (fun fun) and drove over to the Hilton. I have been on many corporate award trips and this place will not disappoint!

The parking is tight in their lot. The area is full of restaurants and shops. We will be just getting a cab back and forth from the airport.

Sorry to the guys presenting after 2p.m. but expect to see me on the beach.

Jet Ski rental just across the street! MR Saiger?
Speed Boat rides also!

I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

Looking forward to learning from all of you also.

8 weeks and counting. Fred can we get a count down clock on this thing?

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
If its on how to win friends and influence people you might want to sit down and take some notes

tell me Shane, how many years now have you been asking me to big the Fest to the east coast?

and here we are with the best show ever and you wont sow.

Yes, I'm disappointed cause I know YOU more than anyone here would get the most out of this year's show.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
tell me Shane, how many years now have you been asking me to big the Fest to the east coast?

and here we are with the best show ever and you wont sow.

Yes, I'm disappointed cause I know YOU more than anyone here would get the most out of this year's show.
YOUR disappointed, try being my parents... now they have reason to be disappointed :errf:

Has nothing to do with you or tom. This is how i am hardwired, generate leads from phone/internet mainly. I learn from the webinars, video, case studies.
Just how it is.

Networking is not for me, never has been and never will.
I like to replay stuff over and over, write down my ideas. Then practice,practice, practice.

Sorry.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Shane is sitting in a snowbank, and feeling so grateful to live in the home of the Buffalo Bills.

Beach? He's got lake Erie next door, and exotic Lake Ontario close by.

He doesn't need a Florida vacation!

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is how i am hardwired, generate leads from phone/internet mainly. I learn from the webinars, video, case studies.
Just how it is.
Networking is not for me, never has been and never will.
I like to replay stuff over and over, write down my ideas. Then practice,practice, practice.
If its working for you then its understandable your reluctance to change.

But if its that you just don't want to hang out with a bunch of carpet cleaners , just say it. :angry:

j/k
:winky:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here are some thoughts for the presentation.
I am going over the Top 5 things we are currently doing in the following areas.
Marketing Tools
Sales Tools
Online features
Office organization and procedures. I have asked my wife to jump in for this one.
Most profitable services we are offering
Management tools I use for running our business
Finance procedures and tools

I also will take a moment to reflect on if I was re launching my company or starting again what is the top 5-7 things I would start immediately.

Also the Top 5 things I would not do again.

Hope this helps.

I just got back from a cruise with Karen and we had the day to spend in Tampa before flying home. We rented a Fiat500 (fun fun) and drove over to the Hilton. I have been on many corporate award trips and this place will not disappoint!

The parking is tight in their lot. The area is full of restaurants and shops. We will be just getting a cab back and forth from the airport.

Sorry to the guys presenting after 2p.m. but expect to see me on the beach.

Jet Ski rental just across the street! MR Saiger?
Speed Boat rides also!

I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

Looking forward to learning from all of you also.

8 weeks and counting. Fred can we get a count down clock on this thing?

They Rent the Jetski's right there on the beach too :)

if there are big waves....makes it even more interesting and fun :rockon:

Reactions: TomKing

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
This presentation should be recorded. Just think of how many cleaners this would help if they had a DVD of Tom and the rest of the crew. If I would have seen a line up of speakers like this when I started life would be different. People trying to help you and not sell you something afterwards, unheard of in this industry. I really think this is going to be some industry changing stuff happening.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
This presentation should be recorded. Just think of how many cleaners this would help if they had a DVD of Tom and the rest of the crew. If I would have seen a line up of speakers like this when I started life would be different. People trying to help you and not sell you something afterwards, unheard of in this industry. I really think this is going to be some industry changing stuff happening.
Louis thanks for the comment but The purpose of the fest is to bring people together.
I don't care to tell every yahoo in my market what I am doing. I am sure others who have opportunity to share might say the same. I would want control over my content as I am sure others do.
I filter what I share on here not every thing is for public consumption. In a private setting with those I trust and know I am a open book.

I plan on sharing in a pretty full manner what we are currently doing. Couple secret sauces I probably wont put on the table but at the bar or beach happy to share. I will be in town for the whole event.

I would be willing to pay to have them record edit it down and control what markets it went to. Would that be of some interest?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom