Umm.....Reschedule my appt please (in Buffalo NY)

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
IMG_990147705093.jpeg

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
index.php

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! That's awesome!

Gotta be kinda fun also... Not much you can do about it!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The funniest part its only on the southside of the city.

The north only has 6 inches, we have commercial jobs going on still.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Wow!!!!

That looks bigger than the famous blizzard back in probably '92!

My brother and I were skiing at Holiday Valley and headed back home to Rochester. I was 16 and ditched my mom's minivan on the side of the road. Fire Dept. came and got us.

Ended up spending @ 3 days in a hotel due to it being a state of emergency. All room and board paid for by the state!

Crazy lake effect snow at times. I think we got like 6 or 8 feet in 48 hours!

Be safe guys.

The Clean Machine

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Believe me I wanna go South. I'm glad Mikeys Fest is in Clearwater Beach FL. I'm going and probably staying. Its a great area!

We are Taking 3 weeks in January to be in Clearwater Beach, FL. One of our favorite places.

We have a house rented down by the beach and me, the 2 puppies and wife are heading down for some fun in the sun!

Then back down for Mikey Fest on the Beach in April. This is a great location!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I remember being really young when we lived in a small town in North Dakota.

My dad was a band director at the time. Our house was completely covered like that and we had to wait a couple days before someone could come shovel us out.

For some reason, we had no water either (maybe frozen pipe) and I remember my parents opening up a door like that to scoop snow with a cooking pot so they could boil the snow and water for use.

Wow....I had forgotten about that until this post.

Gonna have to talk to the parents and get that story again.

I think it was in Adams, North Dakota and was in the 1960's

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...1s0x52c4804e3f6c287f:0xbaf1a04398fc1b8b?hl=en

UPDATE: I remember now why we had no water....the local city water tower for some reason caught on fire! :eekk: The mechanical room below burned and it burned half way up the pipe to the holding tank above....weird what is coming back now....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
WOW!
What a train wreck...

Fortunately my staff is a little bit older then most and i have a some real great guys.
They pretty much ran everything without me. Contacted some of the customers directly and just figured it out.

Just goes to show its not just about the %% you pay out but also the relationships you have with people.
I always look out for them and pay them in times of need. They did the same for me!

J

JS41035

That's how I grew up. Work like a dog during summer. Don't kill yourself in jan and feb. Might as well work on equipment or take a trip. Better to work and extra day in sept than a week in Feb.
I tell my wife when she wants to go on a trip in September or August. " every day I take off in August is a weeks worth of vacation in Feb."
Of course last Feb was noodles. Love the polar vortex thingy.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The man was a horse.

He was always the first one here and last to leave clear into his 70's. Even in his 80's he came to work everyday at least to see what was going on.

Up to a few weeks before his death he would still stop in to check on us. :biggrin:

I miss him.

He had good reason to keep his eye on you. :biggrin:

My father was the opposite, he couldnt wait to retire. Counted the days down... lol

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom