upgrades to the Big Green Truck

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I hope you found time between all of this fixen to apologize to that chick you knocked down on that trail, I hope you did right by her!

Mikey P

Administrator
Other than carrying around the Cimex, I absolutely love what you've created there.

oh, is your wall mounted AT chem tank leaking from the cap?

Mine do.

Mike Draper

no leaks on mine. Maybe just tighten the fitting some more?

On another note. I plan on building a new box truck in 2 years, basically I'm going to purchase a brand new W4500 and switch everything over. At that time I'm going to add in a nice Aero Tech fresh water tank with a very large rinse tank on top, 30 gallons or so. I hope to pay for most of that truck up front and drive it for 10 years. Those fresh tanks are $3,250!!:eekk:

Mike Draper

no, no reason to with a LG#4. I've actually found that when my water is really warm in the summer my heat doesnt get as hot as quick. My propane expense is so minimal at the end of the year I'm not worried about trying to save expenses by pre-heating water. I had Jeremy at AT give me a quote without many of the water tank components they currently use on their TM. I think my total propane expense was around $500 last year. I spend at least $1,300+ on rinse agent alone each year. kind of puts it in perpective.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Very nice and well thought out design. I'd be embarrassed to show mine now. It seems so messy compared to yours. I should video it before I change out to the new machine.

Gene

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I finally got to meet Mike, love his truck...It has always been one of my favorite trucks, very clean,neat and organized. Seeing it in person for the first time it did not let down in any way what a AWESOME set up !! And to top it all off, Mike is just a nice down to earth,nice to talk to guy. Glad to have finally got to shake his hand say hello

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
That's a nice set up. Love the lights and the heaters.

Have you ever ran 2 wands with that c4?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom