Vegas Saigervision Unwrapped..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Don't fix what's not broke, yet innovation where it adds actual benefit. A recipe for success for sure!

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have been asking for remote for years. It will be so nice to clean upholstery and then carpets without going out side. Is the wire cage to hold the filter bag so it doesn't suck in the bottom hole?

Mike Draper

I have been asking for remote for years. It will be so nice to clean upholstery and then carpets without going out side. Is the wire cage to hold the filter bag so it doesn't suck in the bottom hole?

I believe its to rinse it off and let it dry out.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It will be fun to watch the operator when the neighbor's 13 year old kid figures out, that he can manipulate the carpet cleaner's stuff, with his 15 dollar wireless hacking tool.

Or dare I say your lovely competitor doing the same: every time you walk out to check on the unit it runs perfect. As soon as you start working back in the house, he drops the unit to idle or disengage.

Or worse....a local carpet cleaning supply place that is really slow in the service department does the same, only to have you come in and they'll be "fixing the wireless module that has gone crazy"... For a quick $643.00

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
We have been cleaning carpet and upholstery at the same time for decades without having to go outside for any adjustments.

We use a jet by-pass upholstery tool. This tool by-passes some water/pressure and also keeps the heat up at the tool when you are wanting a lower flow for cleaning.

You can also turn down the shut-off valve at the end of the solution line a little bit to reduce flow/pressure going to the upholstery tool. We can also clean upholstery and tile/grout at the same time using this method of turning down the sol line shut-off valve.

We also have a vac relief hose cuff for cleaning area rugs when the wand wants to stick down on the rug, or when the upholstery tool is sticking to the fabric too much on your strokes.

All of this is handled without having to go out to the TM for adjustments.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yikes!

I had to run a spare set out Tuesday they were loading equipment into the truck and locked it up each time because they were above ground level. I thought the tech was an idiot but the key did have a crack in the ring portion and fell off insdie the van. :dejection:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yikes!

I had to run a spare set out Tuesday they were loading equipment into the truck and locked it up each time because they were above ground level. I thought the tech was an idiot but the key did have a crack in the ring portion and fell off insdie the van. :dejection:

That would suck, we dont have any copies right now :shifty:

Thanks for the reminder :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I plan for the worst so I'm prepared when it happens....and it will.

I have three sets for every vehicle. The one they use, one in a key box that hangs on the wall and one set I have put away.

We lose keys everyday....we miss keys. Usually they show up, they were left in another vehicle or are on someones desk or were in someone's pocket.

They are $35.00 if they have the chip in them but cheaper than having a locksmith run out to get in a vehicle. :errf:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Even though I have a spare key in the wallet, I still managed to lock myself out (don't ask, we O/O have special talents), while the van was working.

Funny thing is I called triple A, took their time yet they eventually arrived, opened my van through the window. All of that and the clients who were home all that time, did not notice a thing.
Possibly they were very impressed with how long, he must be very thorough, it took for me to finish the job.

Back
Top Bottom