Wanda

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Ive been using a steam genie wand for too long..although I can manipulate it like an extension of my arm...this PC wand is welcomed change...it cleans much better...hits edges better than a 2jet and has better suction than the old one...and has a lower profile on the head which helps under beds and so on..OK....what I dont care for...wanda is slightly heavier than I like em on the first date...And the push handle is too large diameter...my old genie wand handle is half the diameter...this thing is straining my hand just holding it....all in all I buy PC because ive worked in fab shops and the construction of their tools are impressive...

No glides...I will be lookin to them soon

Mikey P

Administrator
all those weight and strain issues will go away

But you'll need to dwell and scrub more to deal with the loss of agitation from the lips.

But you probably knew that.

PMF makes a great wand.

Becker

Name
Becker
PC standard quad? If so. I might have one for sale. Good wand. But to narrow. I prefer my hydramaster prototype 2" 2 jet. Tech uses the quad. However I need to boost his productivity. So. 2" might mean a lot.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would suggest looking at other issues he may have.

A narrow wand can actually speed you up in a over furnished home.

Is he an Overcleaner?

Pre vacuums all areas no matter what, in four directions, scrubs every and all or maybe hes on his smarty phone all day..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

glenboy

Name
GLEN
No mike I did not know that..I do see what you are getting at though....to be honest,I never knew the difference...as I am learning everyday....so will a glide give me that lip action back? I believe yes....its all new to me...4jets,different wand...feel like im learning to walk again...

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom