Water fed pole for window cleaning

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Yeah I use mine a few times a year on a bank. It's 2.5 stories. It only takes me a few hours but the next morning you wonder how a 6.5 pound pole can make you feel that sore

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
The line up to the pole brush is small and flows about 1.5 gal per min, I might add 2lbs on a high building. Yes I use a deionized water unit and feed it from my vans onboard tank. Completly mobile and winter friendly to about 25 degrees before it's impossible to clean glass and the sills.
Plus water weight.

Do you use purified water?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I'm hoping to upgrade again to a hi mod carbon fiber pole which is stiffer and lighter than my current setup but can go up higher.

hydracat

My Ladder goes 40 ft. Iv cleaned windows for over 20 years. The heights your cleaning at wont give you enough pressure, from your arm, to properly clean a window with any water, and any scrub brush if you want to do a good job. Your arm would fall off before you scrubbed any bug shit off any window at 40 ft. Your rinsing, not cleaning.

Reactions: Askal

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
You keep climbing your ladder. I'll stand on flat ground and let the leverage of the pole and the right technique do the work for me. And if there real bad scrub them first with a strip washer on another pole. I will admit thought iv only done 3 story's. Never done four

J

JS41035

YEAH, haha
Sorry buddy. I got a kick out of it. I do the same thing when I record a video. I love the pole setup. There's no way I'd climb an ext ladder to clean windows 30 feet off the ground. Thanks for making the video.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yeah I'm not a little guy, nor do I like heights. So using the pole is the best way in my opinion. I do some ground floor Windows the traditional method but there is a place for each method. I just prefer the pole.
Sorry buddy. I got a kick out of it. I do the same thing when I record a video. I love the pole setup. There's no way I'd climb an ext ladder to clean windows 30 feet off the ground. Thanks for making the video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom