What other Biz would you go into if you left Carpet Cleaning?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I love this Biz.. But often dream of other gigs.

In the States: I Think Alternative energy type biz would be cool.

In Thailand: A "counterfeit" Hooters Bar/Restaurant where the patrons could.....:icon_twisted::very_drunk:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I'm a frustrated medical professional. I should have stayed in school and become a doctor or vet....

Take care,
Lisa

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm a frustrated medical professional. I should have stayed in school and become a doctor or vet....

Take care,
Lisa

My sister's a nurse and she makes good money and only works 3-4 days a week---- Vets be making BANK here in SF!

Couldn't you hire someone while u go to school part-time to renew your credentials?

Mike Draper

A potato farmer in idaho. I honestly love drving around those big tractors all day with my dog by my side listening to the radio. Dont have to deal with public. Got all sorts of different tools to hook up to the tractor. Its like a big tonka truck toy for adults.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
An immigrant from a third world country.
But, I've already accomplished that.

Otherwise judging by the number and quality of posts, representing available nap and leisure time- I'd consider becoming a professional Richard Chavez.

Not the amateur one from a small far flung city in Kansas.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I have a small used car lot as a side biz. I've always liked messing with cars. If I left cleaning though I'd wanna take it to the next level and deal mainly in high end cars.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Open a paint store right down next to the big boxes. Better product, better service, open 1/2 hour earlier.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
My sister's a nurse and she makes good money and only works 3-4 days a week---- Vets be making BANK here in SF!

Couldn't you hire someone while u go to school part-time to renew your credentials?

I'm 51. Do you know how old I would be by the time I finished schooling, and got my degree? Shit, I doubt I'll even live that long!

Take care,
Lisa

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Honestly dont care, any service business is fine by me. All the same...

Next time though its going to be in a warm climate, the hell with this weather.
Hopefully within 3 years max

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I would go back to what I did before joining John...training and consulting. Really doesn't matter the subject, I was doing it for early childhood education. Not sure that I'd go back to that field though. Maybe I'll transition in to training and consulting in this industry someday, that would be pretty cool.

Other than that, I'd like to own a restaurant. Have one in mind...just waiting for them to franchise so I can get in on it.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Teacher if I could find a place that paid well. That being unlikely, research in applied physics. I could enjoy it even if it did not pay as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom