What was Blue Line Thinking ?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Working on a BL Thermal Wave 5M yesterday for a restoration contractor,

and came across this dinky vac filter . . .

FilterBasket.jpg

Larry

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
12 years in this business and about 7 owning a Blueline I've never heard of anyone having a problem with the filter. Maybe I've always used an inline filter so my waste filter doesn't see much action.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
come to think about it....it is the same size basket that sets down inside a lot of waste tanks.........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't care for the larger baskets because it just encourages the tech's not to clean the basket out as often.

Then the vacuum just pulls harder on the basket damaging the welds. :errf:

I'd much rather they change more often, even if its a hassle than to let it build up.

However I suppose if you're an owner op you could get away with it where as tech's would just abuse the extra space. ???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what next, Lar??

"service bulletin" warnings about You-Name-it TMs?

anyone that doesn't use an in-line filter these days is a dOpe.
I'd much rather clean a filter on the ground with my garden hose than to reach into a stank infested mounted metal box every day.

nawh'mean Kiddies?

..L.T.A.

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
what next, Lar??

"service bulletin" warnings about You-Name-it TMs?

I'd much rather clean a filter on the ground with my garden hose than to reach into a stank infested mounted metal box every day.

nawh'mean Kiddies?

..L.T.A.
Agree 100%. We use Sapphire Scientific CDV filter box. Keep it in brand new condition so added bonus is letting a customer see all the cool stuff being extracted from their carpets. As my daughter and her friends would say, "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Reactions: Mikey P

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I just took mine out and use it to stain the waste water coming out of my tank. No vac restriction at all, except for the tank filters which I clean frequently. Come to think of it, I need to clean out my waste tank.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Mines the one on the right. I have the thermal wave 5m. I did cut out the solid ends and put in the mesh. I also modified the box

2009_08_14_1764.jpg
2009_08_14_1763.jpg

Gene

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Here in dOpeville, I'd rather stick my hand and pull this basket (all three seconds of it) than stank my van with a dripping filter.
But we dOpevillians just do things a little differently.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Just a few little reasons:

The trouble with North East Ohio:
http://www.environmentohio.org/programs/ohe/stop-fracking-waste
Horizontal hydraulic fracturing, or ‘fracking,’ is fast proving to be a disaster for Ohio’s environment and public health. Toxic waste dumped into our drinking water, explosions near homes, and even earthquakes – these are just a few of the problems fracking has already caused.

http://www.environmentohio.org/programs/ohe/stand-lake-erie
More than 10 billion gallons of sewage flow into Lake Erie every year, leading to 1,200 beach closings and advisories in 2010 alone. The EPA can fix this problem by updating clean water standards, but polluters and their allies are threatening to block them.

Too much of our energy comes from dirty sources that harm our environment.
Due to our reliance on coal and other dirty energy, Ohio is the fourth-largest emitter of global warming pollution in the country.
OHE_Clean_Energy_Issue_page_coal.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
What the hell?! I thought this was a thread about filter boxes....it's turned into something for the hanging chad room.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Every thread here eventually takes a turn, Lisa.
It either graduates or its abducted. And eventually they all end up being Chad/rubber Room material. This one may have done both and a little too early in its life.

Filter boxes are great and simple, which is great, unless one's a phenomena dejour filter dOpe :winky:.

Bjorn

I guess you can use a piece of sewer pipe and a sock pretty simple

Able 1

Name
Keith
Just a few little reasons:

The trouble with North East Ohio:
http://www.environmentohio.org/programs/ohe/stop-fracking-waste
Horizontal hydraulic fracturing, or ‘fracking,’ is fast proving to be a disaster for Ohio’s environment and public health. Toxic waste dumped into our drinking water, explosions near homes, and even earthquakes – these are just a few of the problems fracking has already caused.

http://www.environmentohio.org/programs/ohe/stand-lake-erie
More than 10 billion gallons of sewage flow into Lake Erie every year, leading to 1,200 beach closings and advisories in 2010 alone. The EPA can fix this problem by updating clean water standards, but polluters and their allies are threatening to block them.

Too much of our energy comes from dirty sources that harm our environment.
Due to our reliance on coal and other dirty energy, Ohio is the fourth-largest emitter of global warming pollution in the country.
OHE_Clean_Energy_Issue_page_coal.jpg
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom