When the Dust settles..

Mikey P

Administrator
How will these industry individuals look back at their alliances with Dusty and Barry O'Connell?

Was their pursuit in the all mighty dollar worth the potential damage to their reputation?

Paul Lucas

Clark Lancaster

David Van Briggle

Scott Warrington

Doug Heiferman

Shawn Bisallion

Nathan Koets

Lynn Tall

Mark Kennedy

Lisa Wagner

Howard Partridge

John Braun

Jeff Bishop

Ruth Travis

Once the dust clears from the pajama suit what will these people be saying in defense of their poor judgement?
Some were heavily involved, some not so much, but with all the facts of the ever present cancer right in their faces, that old poem just keeps ringing in my ears....

The Danno Fail
will be the best thing ever to happen to the Blue Man Group.

In fact, I hear Tom is buying the first three rounds on Thursday night at M10F!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Are you trying to start a Revolution Mikey?? :winky:

I think we've all been in situations where we've made "errors of judgement" over the company we have kept at some time in our lives.

Best for all concerned as you say, "when the dust clears", to see where they stand and then move on.

The only way to go after mud-slinging like this is forward.

One good thing I do see, is that certain peoples integrity has shown them to be the snakes in the rug world, that they are.

What's past is past, let's look to the future and try and learn from our mistakes.

Follow the money, but not so close that you get burned.

:yoda:

FredC

Village Idiot
I'd probably know more about this but I think I was removed from the rug fag mailing list. :icon_cry: :razz:

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Our business is completely saturated with snake oil salesmen and rip off artists. Many many many people take advantage of customers and a hack carpet cleaner can give a used car salesman a run for his money in the lying department. Any one of the rest of us who run legit businesses can smell these people a mile away. I dont understand how or why anyone is surprised at all..like seriously. There are many good honorable people in our field...and to them we should be grateful for their experience and help. Most of the best ones wont even charge for it.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Was this that crazy 20 million dollar lawsuit? I don't know the details either.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
I can't speak for anyone, just myself. It's been interesting observing what others are saying and doing and made me reflect on this post started and remarks made by some of you along the way.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The drama is like Michigan weather. If you don't like it, wait a little while, it will change. There are forces at work that move for change. There are some really class folk on some of the rug forums these days. Many will join us for Rug Summit in October.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom