which truckmount do you want Marty to buy next?

we all know it will be another TCS but just for kicks..

• Butler

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • CDS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro1200

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • #3 blower EZ

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • a mini van full of vlm equipment

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • a photo of a new Aerotech on his desk.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • used Hagopian Butler

• 570 in a Euro van

• the HX TCS of his dreams.

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
TCS - Marty will never of his own free will defect to another machine.....
I think that is really a good choice. A brand new machine should be fairly trouble free for years. Get a Spartan box truck, not too big but with enough room to carry everything you need. Plus you keep the heat and smell separate from the cab.

Reactions: dgardner

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I wanted a box truck, then I'd buy an Aerotech. It's not the money that is necessarily driving my decision. It's all the minute aspects of ergonomics that come into play. If you REALLY THINK about it, there is not one single unit on the market today that addresses every need we have. So, the question is simply WHICH unit addresses the most of the things we need?

Reactions: ronbeatty

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Listen dumbass. Not a cab over bumpy riding vehicle but a Chevy, Ford, Dodge Ram, that feels like a van but you're not bent over climbing in and out of it.

You couldn't have attending class at Auburn, how did you get out of there with a degree? :oldrolleyes:

http://supremecorp.com/truck-bodies/spartan-service/

Ford%20Spartan_zps7gl0lciw.jpg

Those Spartan type box vans would be ideal.
Not a big ole furniture and ice delivery truck like the Areotechs and other 14,000gvw trucks you have to "climb" up into the cargo area

if wasn't such a BD, I'd have one

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
If I wanted a box truck, then I'd buy an Aerotech. It's not the money that is necessarily driving my decision. It's all the minute aspects of ergonomics that come into play. If you REALLY THINK about it, there is not one single unit on the market today that addresses every need we have. So, the question is simply WHICH unit addresses the most of the things we need?

Kinda like choosing a spouse....

Take care,
Lisa

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Pro 1200, I want to see Bruders head explode :pig:
Marty would be unhappy because he wouldn't have anything to bitch about. Life would be easy but he would be uneasy. I think he should try one of the Nick Nolte machines. He's used to slide-ins and surely the motor will last more than 2400 hours.
NolteMug-tightcrop_400x400.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I guess either of the SS models...

That way can set up an anonymous betting or donating page to see if it is Marty or any of the SS guys' heads blow first. Losing bets funds will be used to buy gifts for winning betting participants. Page could be sponsored by one of the competitors of SS.

Gifts could be like tamping brushes that would be printed on the handle "we wouldn't fight you publicly like SS" signed Prochem or Hydramaster or Masterblend etc
Or "we would love to have Marty's business"

LOL :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The choice is easy. Only, you guys haven't been paying attention.

Marty should get the machine that comes with that "miracle", "silver bullet", "phoenix" of a pre-spray he's been looking for, well.............. since the first day he graced the bulletin boards.

The one pre-spray that does it all, and I mean ...............ALL, including sending thank you postcards.

The second coming, the Dodo Bird of truck mounts.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The first time that U joint went bad and I had to drive three hours for a warranty repair, I'd be ticked.

And you know that U joint is going to go.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'd like you to buy one of those Amtex ones......you know the one with beautiful paint jobs.
I suggest you talk to all of the real professionals on that other board first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom