Why the hell doesn't Mytee make these?

FredC

Village Idiot
They are too busy manufacturing furniture snagging devices?

Anyway...there are already plenty of wet/dry vacs with squeegee attachments that can be had for half that...like the powerflite/tornado pihrana

Reactions: Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
I don't like to use wands with the wet vac I prefer to run it like cutting grass for big jobs vct jobs.. Not sure either offer that.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm looking into this for a new guy up the road from me.. I agreed to help him on an Ace hardware to help him learn how to be productive..
Just shoot me 8,400 sq ft and a night to get it all done.. It's been a while since I've done a job this size. He doesn't have much as far as equipment. Should be fun though!:hopeless:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We have a Killer Century 400 Wet/Dry and I have them on sale for $929 only have 2 left I'll post a picture in a minute
IMG_8422.JPG
IMG_8423.JPG

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Richard please do not post a pic or add any details of my secret machine as there will be a run on the used market for them, and this will increase the price point at wich I buy them, thank you in ADVANCE!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Depends on what your doing. 20,000' grocery store your not going to hate it. 1000' employee lunch room probably not a good fit

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Generally we get what the big VCT guys don't want to mess with. So yea 1000 or two but most of the time under that.
When we are busy we snub our nose at it, when we are slow we love VCT...well love is much too strong a word. :winky:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If I could just strip and wax floors and earn a living that would provide for my kids future id go back to doing it in a heart beat.. Well maybe not the RA is really kicking my ass..but if not for that I would. I really love Strippers....I mean stripping and waxing yes stripping and waxing is what I meant.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Richard did you order in some shineline emulsifier by Spartan, the odor is not bad at all in comparison to most out there and is a good overall stripper.

Bravo and pros trip are very stron odor strippers but are faster cutting than most.

Most strippers now days are really safe to use at correct scenarios, especially compared to the stripper of Richards day.

BAZINGA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom