Wouldn't ya know.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I've been dealing with a "Rich Condition" error on my machine for some time now. I actually states "Oxygen Sensor Rich Condition" but can be any number of things. So, I start replacing cheaper items that haven't been replaced or has been a long time since they've been replaced.
Here's the list- Computer, O2 sensor, map sensor, coolant temp sensor, air filter, cap, rotor, plug wires without success. Last thing to be replaced, fuel injector, solves the problem......SOB!!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So Erik, your definition of broke is when something no longer operates. Sucks to be you. Bet you make lots of calls telling your customers you aren't showing up, eh?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Here's the list- Computer, O2 sensor, map sensor, coolant temp sensor, air filter, cap, rotor, plug wires without success. Last thing to be replaced, fuel injector, solves the problem......SOB!!!
Well, these don't sound like cheap items to me. I'm glad you got it fixed, but if you have been dealing with it for a long time, it may have been smarter to do a little more research to find out exactly what was wrong with your machine before wasting a lot of money guessing. From what I read, your machine was not down. So, no pun intended.

"Sucks to be you."
Actually, it really doesn't. I have always sacrificed to have a backup truck!

"Bet you make lots of calls telling your customers you aren't showing up, eh?"
No, I really don't.....unless, it's a Chinese Restaurant and I'll tell them "I'll be there tomorrow and tomorrow...I tell them "I"ll be there tomorrow." lol

Sorry you didn't like my "figure of speech", Doug!

Name
Nate W.
The maker of the Zipper definitely "sucks"................... and leaves the carpet the driest of all tools..........Well maybe not the RDM (I have no clue) but it's not produced anymore........

Suck on Erik!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Lol.. I told a local guy "my shit never breaks, it just doesn't". . He looked at me like I was fos!

Biggest asset in this game is being mechanically inclined!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
My Thermalwave Vortec was running eratic and stubling after warming up. Made some calls (Pembertons, Sapphire S.), and solved it on the first try.

02 sensor.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Robert- The error code was an O2 sensor but was told it could be numerous things that caused it. I just lucked out that it was the last thing to fix the problem. I'm all about maintenance, so it's all right. That's why I only need one setup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom