Your favorite powder rinse and why..

Mikey P

Administrator
As I mentioned that I'm moving on from the Magic Wand /Potion stuff in my What I Cleaned thread, I do use a lot of BP End Zone (acid) but sometimes need a solution that has some cleaning ability.

Low/no residue, no lingering odors, under 10 pH, a Bunny Certified product would be nice..

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Been using Point Blue (Bridgepoint) for years. Used at others companies, now my own. It's predictable because I'm so familiar with it.

Been using Cobbs All Fiber Rinse for @ 6 weeks just for comparison. I like it just fine but it's a liquid.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Been using Point Blue (Bridgepoint) for years. Used at others companies, now my own. It's predictable because I'm so familiar with it.

Been using Cobbs All Fiber Rinse for @ 6 weeks just for comparison. I like it just fine but it's a liquid.

This product has recently been improved to be more effective at rinsing (lower residue) and safer. The new name is Blazin' Blue.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Sounds great Scott. I've got a jug on the shelf that I have tried yet.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Performance CBS from Cleanco. Likes heat (won't persipitate out at 230+ degrees), cuts like a knife. Have noticed a real consistancy in their mixture, very predictable. Customers have said they like the smell.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've had enough people whom I respect and Marty recommend Formula 90 so I'm going to give it a shot.

Got a pail on the way.

Honestly, it takes about 8 months to a year to really know how a rinse works out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin B and hogjowl

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Bridgepoint fiber plus 1 scoop to five gallons metered at 3-4. Works great leaves the carpet soft. For our treehuggers dfc. Honestly doesn't matter my prespray does all the work. I just like a little something to help soften the water.

Gene

We used dry slurry for decades and then switched to axiom powder.

We switched because its green. :yoda:
That whole product line sucks imo. Way too foamy. When I used it my vacuum was off. I use Slurry for just about everything unless I need an acid rinse and then I just pick one.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I've used Pro chem Clean Green (old timers may remember)- It was good.
I used Dry Slurry- It was good.
I used Soap Free- It was good.
I use Procyon- It's good.
Chemspec 210- Now Earth Something Ask Bruders- It's good.

In other words- Most of them- you guessed it- are good.
Damn it- Just control the dang dilution knob and use the right technique and you'd be- GOOD.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Damn.
You're right. I should have read the label more carefully. Too bad it wasn't in Hungarian.
According to my supplier, there's very little difference (chemically wise) between 105 and 210.

Regardless. I used it for a while as a rinse (1 cup per 5 Gal).
It was good.

Steve T

Name
Steve Trosky
Kleenrite PCX.
Low foaming. A very mild lemon fragrance. I mix it 1/2 strength ( 1 cup to 5 gallons) metered at 2.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I was going to ask about FibrePlus? Its on sale right now at a Canadian supplier.

I've been using Performance CBS as a powder emulsifier, and then I use Ultra Release liquid for my acid rinse. The Ultra Release seems to work extremely well and is very concentrated.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Genicare Clean-It.

I use 8oz (1/3 the recommended dilution-partly because of a tendency for it to foam and Ive found its still very effective when used with a good pre-spray) cuts through soil better then Slurry, IMO, good smell, although its changed just a little over the last few years. Buy in bulk (I usually get 4 36 lb pails at a time) the owner gives me a GOOD price on product and shipping.

Ill never use another if I can help it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom