YP.com

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
it seems inexpensive, like 150 or something a month..which is about my average job..but I dont like the feeling of being locked in anywhere ( which is probably why I am not married)
Anyone use this shit?

Jarred !dork!

Connor

Name
Connor
Don't bother, avoid all things AT&T. It's a money grab. The reps will tell you all sorts of lies to get you in and then not have it perform.

You can put a free coupon on YP.com and see who bites. I did a coupon once, only got one customer off of it and she was already looking for me.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Why go YP.com when most prospects Google carpet cleaning, name of your city?

Go where the hits are.

Connor

Name
Connor
I think he's just looking for something extra. In large cities where there is mucho competition, if you're not on the first page of google places, then you're not ever seen.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I did just about the biggest campaign in Sacramento through YP.com

It worked OK but not for the money I spent...This was years ago and it way probably their internet Hay Day.

I wouldn't use YP.com for anything...Don't get locked in...DON"T listen to the reps...Scum of the earth....Ask me how I know.

I did the Yp.com deal of the day too and it was probably the worst I've ever done.

I thought maybe they had a great list because they are such an old name.......Worst campaign ever!!!

Talk about BS customers price shopping assholes.....I was truly surprised because usually there is at leat SOME give on those deals. ugh.

Like Connor said...Stay away from anything ATT (YP.com).....High priced and NOT worth a penny of it.

This has been a moment with Brian. :|

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
More...They did my website, some adds, coupons...Covered huge areas....I THOUGHT it was going well.

Until I learned that Google listed me for free without me knowing it...I wasn't tracking at that time (Service Monster was later)

What I did was canceled my subscription at the end of the term

Built a Yahoo website and took over my Google Places listing......and business never dropped even though I stopped paying thousands to YP.com......It got better....and better.

So that tells me Google was doing all the work....For free...and YP.com completely bullshitted me.

It pays to do homework sometimes.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Wazzup_0ab1e5_1771102.jpg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Do some content marketing posts on FB and put a $150 towards it. If you can spend $150 a month on YP, than Facebook would benefit you 100 times over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom