Zipper SS (Super Spinner) Prototype @ Saiger's!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just got real at Saiger's Steam Clean today.

Zipper SS (super spinner) prototype in Northern MN to be put through the paces.

Got it set up and cleaned this trashed poly we keep as an entrance mat and test run.

Bbbaaaammm!

And for having literally soaked it to death (over 10 times) still came out incredibly dry with the toilet paper test.

Gonna get it on some jobs tomorrow already!

2015-07-06 18.50.17.jpg
2015-07-06 18.50.17.jpg
2015-07-06 18.50.40.jpg
2015-07-06 18.58.58.jpg
2015-07-06 19.03.43.jpg
2015-07-06 19.05.05.jpg
2015-07-06 19.11.27.jpg

Name
Nate W.
@Erik Don't forget to sent it to me after...... I'll test it for the smaller blower guys....... #4 blower.........:shifty:

Is the recessed hole glide made that way for a reason? Better recovery?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2015-07-06 18.50.00.jpg

@Erik Don't forget to sent it to me after...... I'll test it for the smaller blower guys....... #4 blower.........:shifty:

Is the recessed hole glide made that way for a reason? Better recovery?

I am not sure either Nate....

Took them off last night to clean all up and it is actually going to work on a commercial jobs today, so looking forward to some testing.

Reactions: jwfoulk12

HydroDude

Name
JB
I'd be interested in seeing a video of these new spinner wands on a Hydro-Table... also Mark, please start holding your video recording device horizontal...

Reactions: Noidios

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'd be interested in seeing a video of these new spinner wands on a Hydro-Table... also Mark, please start holding your video recording device horizontal...

Yeah, I apologize....trying to run one handed and hang onto the phone sideways hasn't been working for me....

Will try to get help on some of the videos....Also, hard to get everything in when I have that tall son in law holding it the other way :)

Todd Millar

Name
Carpet Solutions
HI Mark,
So which zipper do you like better? The regular or the SS? Just curios as I want to purchase one of these .
Thanks

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
HI Mark,
So which zipper do you like better? The regular or the SS? Just curios as I want to purchase one of these .
Thanks

I am actually torn at this point, but I feel very confident recommending the current regular Zipper. I think where the spinner will have an advantage is on grease pits... But we are cranking the psi on the spinner at 1000 psi. Also experimented with 800 psi... So tonight wondering because they both can handle the pressure and dry like nothing I've ever seen, if cranking the regular up to the same psi when needed wouldn't just cut and kick butt too.

So... I am torn.

Last job tonight, I grabbed my trusty 15 in BLUE Zipper and pounded out 950 Sq ft in an hour, including the prevac.

I am torn....
20150708_172719.jpg

Reactions: Erik

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
HI Mark,
Thanks

Well, here are my thoughts...but again, I have only been using it a couple of days....

I would not wait for this version to come out if you are wanting a Zipper actually....

I think this is going to be a specialty unit and build, and the current Zipper cleans great.

The only place I have seen this maybe clean a little faster was on a couple of small things that the heat just seemed to stay in the chamber a bit better....

But, one of the downfalls, is it will take a large Truckmount and also, you will be having your pressure cranked up on your water pump all the time...

If you were doing all grease pits and maybe only that....this could be a great unit, but then, I just am not sure you would be using it all the time like we are using the current Zipper.

The hard thing is going to be putting this one into production I think and Erik be able to make any money off of it for quite sometime....

It is a more expensive piece to make....

I talked with Erik yesterday, and we discussed this....

I seriously would still probably want both my regular Zipper and would have a spinner...but I think the Spinner would sit around at times more than the regular Zipper for me....

So, those are my thoughts at this time....

If you or anyone are holding out for a Zipper and just waiting for the Spinner....I WOULD NOT WAIT....I WOULD BUY A ZIPPER NOW and enjoy everything we are enjoying with the current Zipper model everyday....

DON'T WAIT....Get yourself a Zipper now.....

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Mark! Very well said.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
can somebody check on mark S. i think he must be sick or in the hospital.........

cause he posted his opinion of the spinner BUT without a video!!!!!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
can somebody check on mark S. i think he must be sick or in the hospital.........

cause he posted his opinion of the spinner BUT without a video!!!!!

Definitely been getting my butt handed to me this week....LOL...

Have a few videos made, but not uploaded to YouTube....

Just not getting home very early...and just whooped when I am getting in....

Time for a shower now...and will see what the rest of the day held.... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom