glenboy

Name
GLEN
Screenshot_2015-05-14-21-22-40-1.jpg
I see the Big Guys have a Zipper

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Cintas was the only company allowed to buy them for a few years... Soon after Erik came out with them. If I remember correctly...

Reactions: glenboy

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The Cintas deal (if I'm correct) was why Eriic didn't sell it for two years. They had an exclusive.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How long after you order one does it take for it to be shipped ?

And who here is willing to be my ghost buyer?

Need to hide the purchase from the wife for awhile ? :biggrin:

If he has any left in stock, he ships them in a day....

Depends on which size too for back orders sometimes, but I would give Erik a call if you are needing one in the near future....or couple weeks....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've got apartment properties growing up all around me, it's almost time!
image.jpg

Bad light but I've been practicing my Zipper stroke. Straight up and back....LONG strokes in these apartments.

While others are doing dry strokes, I'm rolling up my hoses! (No dry strokes in these guys)

Not a whole lot of meat on the bone if you know what I mean.

Sometimes the Kids got to get in and out!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've got apartment properties growing up all around me, it's almost time!View attachment 3553

Bad light but I've been practicing my Zipper stroke. Straight up and back....LONG strokes in these apartments.

While others are doing dry strokes, I'm rolling up my hoses! (No dry strokes in these guys)

Not a whole lot of meat on the bone if you know what I mean.

Sometimes the Kids got to get in and out!

Those are definite candidates for a zipper....dry strokes already being done you could say.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ok, I about to call him and order one. Answer me a question though. Are they all the same? Or, are there different configurations or options I need to avoid, or specifically ask for? I want a 15 inch ... that's the biggest one, right? I know they make a more traditional wand style handle, or the T type handle. It looks like most of you guys prefer the T handle?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
13 or 15" for use on a mid-sized (47) TM for both residential and commercial?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Johnny, you should do fine with either size.

Marty, we far prefer the T handle. You can also run 12 flow (02 jets) or 9 flow (1.5 jets) with the 15" Zipper. We run 9 flow, Saiger runs 12 flow. You can adjust your pressure higher with the 9 flow to achieve more flushing.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2 different sizes 13 inch and 15 inch.

Different flow rates available for your unit.

Larger unit is 6 jets smaller unit is 5 jet. Pick your flow rate... I have larger unit with 12 flow same as my Titanium.

Erik Hiltz will be best to talk to about that of course... And smaller could be better if going to use in residential, but we sling around the larger unit in residential ourselves... And yes.. You know we are a bit different :)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
How long after you order one does it take for it to be shipped ?

And who here is willing to be my ghost buyer?
Have it sent here and I will test it and send it out slightly used. no one will ever know you bought it new.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I used one yesterday on one of my friends jobs and the handle seemed low to me and kind of messed with my lower back.. But so does my spinner ( turbo hybrid), I think the height is the same. My technique wasn't good maybe I could get used to it. It's definitely gets the water out and a great quality built tool!!

Name
Steve Lawrence
I used one yesterday on one of my friends jobs and the handle seemed low to me and kind of messed with my lower back.. But so does my spinner ( turbo hybrid), I think the height is the same. My technique wasn't good maybe I could get used to it. It's definitely gets the water out and a great quality built tool!!

Keith, I don't understand your complaint about the handle being too low. Mine floats and is held at any height you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom