1 K Guranteed

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
C8AFC0B6-BBB1-4295-81AE-88A5A887383D.jpeg
Carpet is king around here in my neck of the woods. Always at least a 1k of square footage in the basement. If the living room is hardwood they move the big sreeen down stairs and it’s where people go. Always lightly soiled. Gravy Train.

Golden Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Guesstimating 3 area equivalent here: 79 +29+29 = 137. Next step would be 166.

Usually price isn't a sticking point, and I don't bring it up unnecessarily.

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Guy calls yesterday and wanted to know if we would clean a toilet. I told the receptions we would but there would be a minimum. Tell him to email me a picture of it so I can give him an amount.

He told her it was too nasty to take a picture of. I told her to tell him $500.00.

He said that was too much. How does he know? He hadn't seen it? Whomever cleaned up his rental cleaned everything but refused to touch the toilet.

$500.00 could have been too little. How much do you charge to clean up a bowl of chili? :shifty:

Reactions: Josh and hogjowl

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Guy calls yesterday and wanted to know if we would clean a toilet. I told the receptions we would but there would be a minimum. Tell him to email me a picture of it so I can give him an amount.

He told her it was too nasty to take a picture of. I told her to tell him $500.00.

He said that was too much. How does he know? He hadn't seen it? Whomever cleaned up his rental cleaned everything but refused to touch the toilet.

$500.00 could have been too little. How much do you charge to clean up a bowl of chili? :shifty:
That what i would charge... Fortunately, all the landlord that i clean for just toss into dumpster making the floor crew do it..heheh

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ask him this, how much a plumber would've charge... Normally they do this all the time, at least get it flowing.. i would then do it as long it is unplugged...at high price still..

hogjowl

Idiot™
My son got his CC certificate at a Peaches N Clean class. He was the only guy there who wasn’t their employee. One thing he learned was nobody works there long doing minimum jobs.

Upsale, upsale, upsale

I guess you have to if you plan on running a multi-truck biz.

It’s a shame this industry can’t seem to support a business their size without having to resort to that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom