1 way to protect your tools of the trade,,,

John Watson

Thats what you get for cleaning out my mess, Used to be you coulden't open the door without stuf fallin out. Backdoor lock, key wouldn't work, theifs couldn't find stuff in my filin system. ST PS taught me you got to have systems.. Bet you even oiled the hinges so the doors don't squeek (My alarm system) when they open..

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
John Watson said:
Thats what you get for cleaning out my mess, Used to be you coulden't open the door without stuf fallin out. Backdoor lock, key wouldn't work, theifs couldn't find stuff in my filin system. ST PS taught me you got to have systems.. Bet you even oiled the hinges so the doors don't squeek (My alarm system) when they open..

Van is cleaned out,,front to back,,,, have room to move inside!! things in their proper place.

John Watson

Jay_wat said:
Van is cleaned out,,front to back,,,, have room to move inside!! things in their proper place.

Shor nuff didn't do it like thet when you was an employeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rig looks good son, Your name still on the the door,

The guy from Canaidia is going to pick up Patches Fri or Sat. Thanks for letting me store him there..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom