10" Brush Encap Group Buy

Mikey P

Administrator
bp1.jpg
bp2.jpg

• 10" machine with storage tray, Renovators(crud catchers) and optional flat fenders for wet scrubbing conditions, Short handle for stair cases
  • 3 sets of brushes. A medium set is installed in the machine, soft and extra stiff added to the package $336 value
  • Free Shipping- $50 value

ALL FOR $1650!

So if you do the math that is a savings of at least $485 from Excellent Supply's price
or $1485 from other vendors

These are rare machines so we will have to place an order to the manufacturer in Austria.
They will take a couple weeks to arrive.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Won't make much difference and the 15" definitely will allow for more options.
Maybe the 15" group buy is not an option. Whatever.

Name
Marcus
13" buffer works great, Around 500$, 24 lbs and works great on stairs.
It might take longer to scrub , but I only use it for heavy areas.
Cap

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I would suggest getting the Commercial Brown Brushes as well....the unit should come with the standard white brushes, but sometimes it is nice to have the commercial brown brushes for more aggressive needs.

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
I just bought a used 17 inch brush pro. Am I wrong in that the brush pros are rated higher for use in wash pits and tile scrubbing than the brushencap machines due to the motors being better protected?

Reactions: FFA

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
If business would pick up I'm in. My host machine died last month. I'm missing that thing.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I might be interested. I'd been considering the 15" version though.

I love how handy my smaller 360i is.

It would have to be a screaming deal because I was thinking a Zipper was next...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I just bought a used 17 inch brush pro. Am I wrong in that the brush pros are rated higher for use in wash pits and tile scrubbing than the brushencap machines due to the motors being better protected?

If you're going to drop it into a submersion pit, the sealed motor would be a better option. Frankly, submerging either machine will have an affect on the machine's components, bearings, etc. Either of these machines, the BrushEncap or the Brush Pro, can be used for scrubbing tile & grout without any problem at all. Both are excellent machines. They both come from the same factory (Rotowash) in Austria.

Reactions: Wing It

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom