104th B-Day

John G.

spencer104.jpg

Gave ole Spencer a 104th birthday present today by giving him a free cleaning...

He has forgotten more than most people know...

Kathy and Spencer
spencer2104.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
what a cool thing to do for someone, but I never discount more than 5% shiteatinggrin

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Did anyone extract the smeared feces and urine or did you just feather it all in with the rest of the dirt?

RickL

Good on ya John, we need to do more for our Sr Citzens in this country! Thanks!!
Why someone would make a smartass comment about this is beyond me.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
RickL said:
Good on ya John, we need to do more for our Sr Citzens in this country! Thanks!!
Why someone would make a smartass comment about this is beyond me.

It should be against the law to pad clean a house especially a senior citizen's, or where children crawl on the carpet.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Good gesture John.
I wished we had gotten together for that cup of coffee before I moved. However, I am sure we will cross paths in Lex before long.

Billy

Dan Joner

WOW! The man looks great. What a blessing to live that long and to be in good health.

Good way to honor him, John.

Dan

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
nice gesture, he prolly never had such clean carpet.

dgargan

Does Art realize how stupid his comments make him look. I'm just asking don't know the guy but he seems to have a problem.

Good for you John. The world needs more like your kind.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
dgargan said:
Does Art realize how stupid his comments make him look. I'm just asking don't know the guy but he seems to have a problem.

Good for you John. The world needs more like your kind.

Would you be comfortable pad cleaning carpet in someone's home? In your own home? IN YOUR BEDROOM! Where your wife sleeps... and your children play with their toys?

dgargan

I use that method in my own home several times a year and I have lots of customers who perfer that method. If your a good carpet cleaner and master the system there is no reason not to use it in any situation. We also clean a day care monthly with Johns method and have for 8 years. No problems.

It's kind of like an uninformed dry cleaner telling you that your overwetting the carpet and having mold build up in the carpet because it's wet for 2 days.

HOS

John, that was very nice of you to give up your time and money to give Spencer a great birthday gift, and post his picture with you on the board. Happy birthday Spencer. Wow 104 yrs. old I have only 40 more years to go to hit 104 yrs.

Tom from California

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom