110 gal hydro well / Ford transit 250

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Just curious if anyone here has installed this into a long wheel base. I'm so tired of the old connect the hose to the house thing, and feel I could save some time. There are so many times when their spigot is stripped, or a plastic pvc type jimmy rig. I'm in sunny so cal so no need to worry about freezing.

I don't know!
My
Pro1200 se with a 120 gallon on board fresh water is awesome, I do run out during the day and still hook direct, but having the auto real for the vac hose is sweet.

I don't know how much time I'm saving we're taking one hose to hook up to start.

But it's still nice for those situations there's no water.

Name
Jeff T
Take your pure water add surfactant and see what you get?

Adding a detergent or surfactant to the rinse also acts like a water softener.
Sam, it was by far the best investment I've made for my business. Until a guy cleans with it, they won't understand...... I use 2 scoops now.... and get better results... my chem costs have been cut by 75-80%.....

Reactions: SamIam

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I wouldn't be without on board water. One van has a similar tank as the one your looking at and the other van has dual Prochem tanks. All that water on one side of the van makes for an uneven ride. The dual tanks make for a great ride but uses up a lot of room. Both of these vans are one ton GMs.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I thought a typical house with 1000 or more sqft carpet uses more than 60 to 100 gallons of water to flush carpets. Thats using the RE...how does a 125gallon fresh water is enough to do 5 homes with out refill?

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Jeff T
Actually my Devastator is 8 my Sapphire 14 inch Ti knock odd is 9 flow.

Just saying Sierra has to be running. 4-6 to get all day on a buck Ten.
Ok, so I exaggerated a bit on the all day thing.... I've got a 55 gal. Rectangular set up behind my 125..... I open the valve on it, after I finish my 1st or second job....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That's what makes the forum crowd fun. If you're not exaggerating, you're not any fun

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I can't tell you how many places we come across with now working outside water source....

OR...

An outdoor water source that is busted from leaving a hose on too long in the fall....Freezes....and the carpet cleaner is the first to hook up to it in the Spring and flood the house...

Last to touch it...last to own it!

And in cold weather...have fun with no water tank on board.....

We work in the winter (well....my guys do a lot more while I am in Florida these years :cool: )

We had 2 vans on a large DNR job in Northern MN Friday....2 SS Super Spinner Zippers...each van with 110 fresh water tank...about 2250 sq feet of cleaning each...and each van still had over a quarter tank of fresh water left....Rockin and Rolling....makin the money! :rockon:

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
We are due for another new TM next year, needing onboard water is one of the reasons I don't think we are going to steer away from another new CDS 4.8 w/ the salsa. You just can't get the same amount of rear storage (we need the space, our guys bring rugs back like crazy and do daytime cimexing on cgd weekly) and carry 125gal of fresh water in almost any other setup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom