13” Zipper Wand Style Handle

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
2DA0D47A-B871-4EDC-A8DD-4AA79A22A32E.jpeg
We designed a handle a few years ago that offers an interchange T-handle and wand style handle. Most customers who purchased them preferred the T-handle. In full disclosure unlike many companies that just want to push products, I will tell you that using the wand style handle and utilizing one arm on many carpets such as cut pile or shag is very strenuous on your shoulder.

Even though, our high quality billet aluminum head is a few pounds heavier than the Bonzer “without the weights”, the dual vacuum ports make it very hard to operate with one arm. Btw, you do need the extra weight for any carpets that breathe such as Polyester or high looped carpets.

If anyone is still interested in this type of Ergo Handle, we will sell a 13” for $1,800.00. ( Even against my better judgement)

We can guarantee:

• Our heads won’t crack
• Axles won’t bend
• Screws won’t strip
• Patented reversible Green Glides won’t wear out fast
• Won’t fall apart

The top interchange handle is adjustable for your height. The Zipper Wand comes in Royal Blue or Gunmetal Grey. We only have 20 left. Once they are gone, we will no longer sell this style. This unit comes with two Westpak Soft Touch Valves, not like the high quality billet stainless steel valve offered on the traditional Zipper Wand.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
You don't want to use the wand style handle...I have one for my 13 inch and it is very hard on your body to use...a tool like this should only have the T handle....

The zipper is the only way to go... better build...better quality...built for longevity..

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
God. I could not imagine any other handle than what I currently use with the zipper. It’s a perfect marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Can't beat the ZIPPER SPINNER on commercial work. Takes the backbreaking work out of it. I can't fathom why someone would want to put a wand handle on the head. ???

It's not a typical wand, it isn't intended to operate like one. So why would take a tool designed to make things easier and now make it hard on your back arms & shoulders again? Moronic! :oldrolleyes:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Can't beat the ZIPPER SPINNER on commercial work. Takes the backbreaking work out of it. I can't fathom why someone would want to put a wand handle on the head. ???

It's not a typical wand, it isn't intended to operate like one. So why would take a tool designed to make things easier and now make it hard on your back arms & shoulders again? Moronic! :oldrolleyes:
Anything to make a sale.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
So.. is this new zipper ss just an adjustment more for the HX of a smaller blower or the vacuum of a smaller blower?

I only run a 36 blower but I got more heat than I need with my dinosaur bones burner :smile:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom