$135 mistake....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Anyone need a Cimex shut off switch???

Damnit I thought it went bad so I ordered it before I THROUGHLY went through the electrical....which I found out AFTER I put the new switch on..:madd::madd::madd:

It still didnt work....sooooo i busted out the multimeter and started probing.....

turns out it was in between an area that had "rubbed" and the switch...the wire broke inside the rubber coating:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

So now I have an extra switch.....

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Speaking of head butts - I just tried to remove the axle to replace with the "big boy" wheels and axle. Lets just say the axle ain't coming out without a cutting torch. Holy smokes, I got all worked up trying to remove it right before dinner. I'm freakin' pissed.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Sorry you guys are having a little frustration.

Bryan
Since you're local, if you wanna just stop by our store, we'll be happy to instal the wheel kit for you. I just hope you didn't pound on the axle, since its easy to mushroom the ends of the axle. Or if you'd like to give Rodney a call on Monday, he can walk you through it. Rod is very skilled at everything mechanical with these machines.

Doug
Please feel free to call on Monday too. We can normally walk a person through the technical stuff right over the phone. We'd love to help you get that Cimex sorted out if we can.

The office number is 727-821-2020

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Speaking of head butts - I just tried to remove the axle to replace with the "big boy" wheels and axle. Lets just say the axle ain't coming out without a cutting torch. Holy smokes, I got all worked up trying to remove it right before dinner. I'm freakin' pissed.

did ya take the C-clip out....first?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Sorry you guys are having a little frustration.

Bryan
Since you're local, if you wanna just stop by our store, we'll be happy to instal the wheel kit for you. I just hope you didn't pound on the axle, since its easy to mushroom the ends of the axle. Or if you'd like to give Rodney a call on Monday, he can walk you through it. Rod is very skilled at everything mechanical with these machines.

Doug
Please feel free to call on Monday too. We can normally walk a person through the technical stuff right over the phone. We'd love to help you get that Cimex sorted out if we can.

The office number is 727-821-2020

ohhh I got it fixed....i am just mad at myself for not "checking" everything.....I should have probed before I ordered, is all... unless they will return it:clap:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom