15 or 13 Zipper

EDS

Name
Ed
So Zipper did not arrive today. Found out at around 11pm. Even though it was sent overnight and arrived in Vancouver the next day. Erik shipped by overnight as requested. The parcel cleared customs today around noon as expected. Erik had mentioned that sometimes customs can do their thing and the overnight shipping may be to high of an expectation. This is understandable and respected.
1 day is acceptable.

What is not acceptable is one of the largest shippers in North America does not work on the weekend?.WTF???
Shipped on Wednesday, arrives on Thursday, clears customs on Friday but does not get delivered until Monday. This is what $425 plus 150 brokerage fee's looks like. Horse crap. Just hoping I can go pick it up tomorrow.

If it was the first parcel packed underneath a truckload of other parcels I would agree to delivers those for UPS parcels prior to me gaining possession of my parcel. I want it. I wanted yesterday and the day before that. Ive wanted it since I saw here long ago...

On the funnier side...At around 4 pm I get a automated message from UPS about a parcel. I call them and am losing my sh#t on the agent about the parcel not being delivered until Monday. Seeing red now. Then he tells me its not being delivered on Monday but rather Friday. I snapped. Well to take make a long story short...he was talking about the CRB and was talking about the Zipper CRB....LOL

EDS

Name
Ed
Because we all know complaining on the internet achieves results. Just like the thousands of arguments I have won on the internet...sigh....

EDS

Name
Ed
It has arrived!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

EDS

Name
Ed
I watch this video and it was informative. The quality of the video was terrible though...

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The quality of the video was terrible though...
It was a cell phone video...not IMAX. Most likely if the quality of the video was poor you might have a low quality setting selected on your youtube player. The reason I suggested Marks video is the hose management aspect and the fact that longer passes seem to be the way to go... not as long as Aaron's but longer than a normal wand stroke. Mark has more experience with the tool than anyone except Erik. He has lots of other videos on his youtube page.

EDS

Name
Ed
First thing I cleaned was an area rug at home. Replaced brass male end with stainless steel. Probably the only mod possible to make a improvement. LOL. Did two places with it today. First job was a furnished polyester carpet 3 floor townhouse. It was little tight but I expected that. They are tight to begin with. Used always use Rotovac then went to wand. I have to get used to cleaning both directions but the dry times seemed phenomenal. Im sure replacing all the flash cuffs on my set up as well. Some of them were 4 years old.

Second was a berber basement suite. It rocked. It was just one medium size room with a sectional. It went fast and cleaned nice but unfortunately it was three tone so everything was hidden.Did the traffic lanes on the sectional which gave me some gratification. I have a dirty townhouse tomorrow can't wait to rock with this bad boy.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom