16' Evolution Wand?

CarpetKING

Hey guys l have a 12' Greenhorn wand thats been my primary wand for about 2 years. Been looking to get a bigger wand for commercial and empty residential. Ideally l would get a 14' Greenhorn or the Prochem Titanium but l think they are both a little overpriced. Have a chance to get a 16' Evolution for $500 which would be much more efficient for commercial etc. What do you guys think about this wand? Any own one or have you used one? Seems to be a good deal but l've never used one and wanted opinions from people that have or have used the Evolution.

Thanks!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's a good wand if you replace the jets and the glide.
The stock glide is horrible.

It has a good amount of overspray on the sides with the stock jets.

Ryan

For $500 its a good deal. Great for CGD, if you don't have to do a dry pass you can really eat up some carpet.

CarpetKING

Ryan said:
For $500 its a good deal. Great for CGD, if you don't have to do a dry pass you can really eat up some carpet.

Thanks for the input Brian/Ryan...Think l will go for it...16' covers alot of carpet per stroke

Definitely dont need a dry stroke with El Diablo...

Able 1

Name
Keith
$395 Ti tube / 14" ss head on eBay I got one better wand cost lest compare with greenhorn

How much does it weigh? I think the head weight is most important...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Just for the record, that Bi-metal wand by AMF/Vinus is not something I'd buy, their quality and consistency has been really hit or miss.

Take care,
Lisa

CarpetKING

Ended up getting 14' Swivel Bentley from Cobb with optional glide and soft touch valve. Look forward to it arriving - l hear its a great wand. I have a 12' Greenhorn now and if it cleans/flushes as good as it l will be very happy.

CarpetKING

bensurdi said:
Did you say you don't dry stroke because you have an el diablo?

We dry stroke if we double key the wand (key it on both strokes) and do not dry stroke if we only we one key...
If we do anything occupied we dry-stroke if we are doing something vacant we do not dry stroke...

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
How much time do you think it saves you on a vacant unit doing that process instead of dual keying and dry stroking? Just curious -

CarpetKING

Ended up buying 14' Mytee Bentley with swivel/glide/soft touch valve. As much as l liked my Greenhorn I have to say this wand cleans/flushes better than the Greenhorn. The swivel is a HUGE time saver. Only weakness I see so far is it doesn't clean the baseboards/edges as well as the Greenhorn. This may could be corrected by adjusting the jets which I haven't tried yet...

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Bobby;

I'm glad you like the 14" Bentley with swivel.

We were also surprised when we tried it side-by-side with a 14" Angle-Jet CMP wand.

It outcleaned it by a noticeable amount using the same size jets.

You can adjust the outside jets to give a "wet edge" when extracting.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom