175 Rotory blew up need new one...Where?

Jeff

Name
Jeff Sybert
My question says it all. What's the best one at the best price? Mine is o l d and I haven't looked at them for awhile. Thanks for all the help.

WISE

I have purchased 3 so far from PowrFlite. 17" All Metal. I don't care much for the roto-molded housing or whatever the other style is. Use em everyday. We had to replace the wheels on one, I think that was more my guys than the unit though.

Last one I paid $399, hard to beat that deal. Been rock solid units for us.

WISE

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jeff;

Do you plan on any stone cleaning & polishing in the future?

A lot of my customers are upgrading to a 1.5 HP HD-gear machine to handle the additional load on the motor.

The HD machine will handle carpet and hard-surface duties.

Larry Cobb

diamond brian

$399 is hard to beat.Talk to right representative, and she'll get you the discount code you lost. :wink:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Last year I bought one on EBay for $235.00, a Clarke FM15, looks like it was made in 1962. I've used it every day since because it works so good. For what we use it for, in steam cleaning, you won't put more than 10 minutes actual use on a whole house to precondition the carpet. When I die only the current steam cleaning machine I use at the time of death will be sell-able (maybe), but any 175s in my garage or van will be worth something. They last forever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom