175 vs. cimex or others you reccommend??

Rescue

Aright-

I want to purchase a floor machine that can be universal. What I mean by universal is something that all of you recommend that I could use for encap, pre-scrubbing carpets and maybe for Tile/Stone and grout cleaning. There is a lot of stuff out there. I was told by STONE PRO to buy there machine for hard floors, and then told by another salesman to buy there machine (175). i am just worried that I need a heavy machine or not. I know they sell weights, but are they efficient for hard floors. I know I have a lot of questions, but you guys/girls have a lot of opinions that I will enjoy hearing.

Thank you.

orbitalclean

My HOS Orbital does everything but tile grout! I have the tile brush for it but it doesn't get down to the grout...PITA to scrub 2k sqft grout by hand but I did 3 jobs last week like that, plus color seal. Not sure what else I can do.

I am making good money scrubbing tile by hand that will all go to my chiropractor and the gas company for running the hot tub every night. Not to mention beer and wine costs while in the spa recuperating LOL!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
2 speed rotary works for me.

Can really encap/SHAMPOO carpet fast using a synthetic bonnet and 300 rpms.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Weighted machines will make a significant difference if you want to hone, polish natural stone.

There are many good rotary machines that can be used for the various jobs you mentioned. Get a dependable machine and use the proper brush or pad.

We have a machine called the VersaPro. It can clean all the surfaces you mention and also wood floors. It has the weight set if you want to polish stone.

One feature that makes this different is the ability to change the diameter of the machine. You can go from a 13" machine to a 21" or any size in between. Fine for the small residential job or other tight places. Cover a lot of area for wide open commercial accounts.

Scott Warrington
Tech Support
Interlink Supply / Bridgepoint

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom