2 1/2 hose Question

easy1dave

Is the 2 1/2 in hose that Greenie has the same as what Joe sells on cool cuff.com?If it is the same I hope greenie will be able to get a little closer to his price.There 2 in is 110.00 with cool cuffs shipping included.Rather bye from greenie because I never here nothing but good thing about them.But $55.00 for shipping ouch.But if it is not the same hose rather pay shipping and get the good stuff./

Greenie

When I cleaned carpet for a living I charged what I needed for my business to be healthy, and to allow growth. I did not price to hurt competition or steal sales.

I will run my supply business the same.

easy1dave

Simple question.I will take it that it is the same. With that statement instead of a answer.I am going to have to save the 100.00 on shipping.Thanks David

Mikey P

Administrator
So Dave...

The next time you have an issue with your truck mount who are ou going to call for help Joe who is a portable owner nad has only had one original idea in his life(cuffs) or Greenie, who can answer ANY question about any mount made.

Do you want to support a company that gives back to your industry in triplicate every damn day of the year or do you want to support a psychopathic asshole who's only goal in life is to undersell GGlides on every thing they sell?

GG will be around a long time and YOU will need them someday.

Joe's days are numbered.

Chose wisely and before you call in your credit card ask yourself what it is you say to price shopping customers who want you to price match the local hack whom you know does a awful job.

"You get what you pay for"

The Preacher

why not just do your business and not have to get a recommendation on every freaking thing???

save the c-note and use it to buy something else from greenglides!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
I did a little research and found that Joe sells his 2" for $109 with shipping, GG is $99 plus shipping.

His 2.5" is $199 with shipping, GG's is $159 plus shipping.

Where did you save the $100 dude?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I would buy from Jeff and Lisa any day of the week.

They have completely stood behind their stuff from day one.

The other guy?????

Greenie would help any person for anything. He spent an hour or so on the phone when I did the 2.5 conversion on my Vortex. ( the very first V owner to do so, if I might brag) and I wasn't buying crap. If I was to call them right now they would stay on the phone for as long as it takes to help me.

Plus Lisa gave me 2 hugs at connections!! Now thats customer service!

Rex Tyus

But $55.00 for shipping ouch

His 2.5" is $199 with shipping, GG's is $159 plus shipping.

Were you just confused or is your calculator battery getting low.

If the service you get from Greenie and Lisa isn't worth 15 bucks to you nothing anyone can say will make any sense at all. OMFG! :roll: :evil:

easy1dave

I will keep buying from greenie.Just thought $55.00 was a little much for shipping 90 ft of hose.Guess that is a small price to pay for all the technical advice I will get over the years.Sorry greenie keep up the good work.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Yep, the technical advice is worth a ton. I'm a BDCC too, so I just have to save up for each Greenie order. Van will be set up this week. 2.5 upgrade ordered next.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mikey P said:
So Dave...

The next time you have an issue with your truck mount who are ou going to call for help Joe who is a portable owner nad has only had one original idea in his life(cuffs) or Greenie, who can answer ANY question about any mount made.

Do you want to support a company that gives back to your industry in triplicate every damn day of the year or do you want to support a psychopathic asshole who's only goal in life is to undersell GGlides on every thing they sell?

GG will be around a long time and YOU will need them someday.

Joe's days are numbered.

Chose wisely and before you call in your credit card ask yourself what it is you say to price shopping customers who want you to price match the local hack whom you know does a awful job.

"You get what you pay for"

you forgot that his orginal ideal the cuffs, actually leak quite a bit these days, and he sent greenies design for glides off to china to be copied,

dave, with your calculations it appears you have been sippen on too much of that ole judson juice

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Same hose as far as I know. We introduced Joe to our hose manufacturer back when we were still selling his cuffs.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
"What cuffs come with the gg hose ?"

New Poly-Weld EVA, won't collapse like the old vinyl cuffs were prone to.

Anyone who still has the old vinyl, and doesn't like them, let us know and we'll replace them with the new EVA at no charge.

Just a note on shipping; shipping charges depend on where you are located. Closer to California, it's cheaper, further away it's more. I shipped a box of 2" to Los Angeles today for $12.31 I charge our customers less than UPS charges us so he got charged $10.00. However that same box of 2" to Kentucky was $31.81, and to Pennsylvania it was $46.40. We stock our vac hose here, so we are also paying to have it shipped to us first. Our hose manufacturer has limited warehouse space, and hose is bulky, so we try to help him out by keeping our's here at the shop. it also lets us keep a better eye on quality and inventory.

Take care,
Lisa

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have the EVA cuffs, they are a nice cuff and fit well on the adapter and the reducer and the poly weld has held up so far but I think they are working on a threaded version

A few weeks ago I got an e mail from Joe agreeing with a post I made on ICS

in my reply to Joe I asked him if he replaced the hose that broke that someone else was using that they bought from him

Joe never replied to my question, assume what you want

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom