$2.99 per gal has hit my area.

Becker

Name
Becker
Up in Odins area it is as low ad $2.85, and that is just crazy because they have been .20 higher than us for months.

Most places around here are still 3.20, but $2.99 is showing up more and more.

I see some parts of the country are nearly $2.50

TimP

Been 3.07 here for a few days.....was in Tallahasse yesturday most was 3.20-3.30 but they had been having a shortage for some reason.

Able 1

Name
Keith
$2.93 here what is the reason for the decrease economy sucks?! It's funny how that works!

Keith

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
2.89 is the lowest I've seen it here this week
most places are at 2.99

While up north on the creeks saturday i saw it at an I-90 junction fuel mart for 2.78
Diesel was 3.99 at the same place :shock:

..L.T.A.

Filled up for 2.49 yesterday.

A DOLLAR FIFTY less than what we paid (in many places) on our trip!

#%&#)%&#)$&)#@

TimP

Gas has gone down cause the investors inflating the cost of fuel aren't investing anymore. It was the speculators fault for driving the price up. Oil is down to like 80 bucks a barrel.....it was like 130....fuel should be in the 2.50 range if you ask me. I doubt demand has gone down too much.

The whole economy problem is a correction if you ask me.....it's time things come down to the correct price. Including homes.....it's going to take a while but when it all does then the economy will get back to normal especially after this election. Nobody knows what's going to happen policy wise cause of the two partys are so close.....and the worse case scenario for businesses and investors apears that they are going to win.

Rex Tyus

Markets will correct themselves when the Government don't TRY to fix them too much. Gas is 2.95 in Marianna today.

Several reasons have been given for the decline.
1)china was hording gas leading up to the Olympics.
2)The high price actually drove down demand.
3)yes it was a bubble. speculation drove it up
4)the ban on offshore oil drilling expired.
5)even the dems are pretending to support offshore oil drilling.
There are a few more but Ican't remember all of them.

As for the price of gas dropping less than oil. Don't forget the gas being sold up untill recently was refined with $140 a barrel oil. The lower oil prices preceed a drop in gas.

Not to mention the democrats have successfully STOPPED US FROM BUILDING ANY NEW REFINERIES IN THE LAST TWENTY FREAKING YEARS.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I remember a way back someone had a link to a speach about drilling in Alaska and how the prices would go down to like $1.50 a gallon... Think it's time now!

Don't follow any goverment issues much, seems too depressing to me like the News. It always seems like prices go down during elections though... that is strange to me.

Keith

Able 1

Name
Keith
That deisel is the funniest s--t it is the most unrefined and yet now that people bought deisel cars and trucks they desided to raise the prices higher then the top of the line gas... ALL BS!!!

Keith

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea so wth is this about????

fookin $3.30 or higher in the rockys.....

damn we got our own refineries...

most the gas comes from WY or parts of UT

we are getting absolutly screwed!!!!!!!!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Able 1 said:
That deisel is the funniest s--t it is the most unrefined and yet now that people bought deisel cars and trucks they desided to raise the prices higher then the top of the line gas... ALL BS!!!

Keith

Which is why my purty diesel truck... Sits in the Garage!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
c_adkins said:
[quote="Able 1":1plzcixo]That deisel is the funniest s--t it is the most unrefined and yet now that people bought deisel cars and trucks they desided to raise the prices higher then the top of the line gas... ALL BS!!!

Keith

Which is why my purty diesel truck... Sits in the Garage![/quote:1plzcixo]

NM the 30%+ better fuel economy diesels get :roll:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah Diesel used to be the most unrefined but with ultra low sulfur emissions and the plans to make it even cleaner by 2010, now its refined more than regular gasoline is. Its a huge flip flop.. Gasoline used to be just the by product of diesel refining then gas was more refined now diesel.. back and forth.. price up and price down..

2.85 in B town..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom