2" and 2 1/2" pool Filters

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
FYI - Interlink Supply, HydroForce and CRW will now have available true 2" and true 2 1/2" pool style filters. Our prototype have gotten greatr eviews from the field. We begin manufacturing this week. They can be ordered now, but will not likley be on the shelves for a few more weeks.

Scott Warrington
Technical Support
Interlink Supply / Bridgepoint

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_3505.jpg

Greenie

Thanks Jim, those look like 2" conversions, any word on when the 2.5" will be avail.?

I can already tell that one of those fittings is too long, I'll probably cut an inch off so as to not crowd the SS filter basket bottom, I currently do the same to the 2.5" barbed fittings. I'll probbaly add a bead of epoxy to seal them up as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
no word on the 2.5 but I can find out and let you know.......it is close to the filter...

Rex Tyus

Danny Strickland said:
whats the best fix for that POS 2.5 - 2" aluminum coupler Greenie sends out???

A real truckmount. You can't pull mine apart when the machine is running. Even with the wand DEtached.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the 2.5 will be out from what I understand around the same time as everything else.......

The Preacher

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="Danny Strickland":2v13yu2j]whats the best fix for that POS 2.5 - 2" aluminum coupler Greenie sends out???

A real truckmount. You can't pull mine apart when the machine is running. Even with the wand DEtached.[/quote:2v13yu2j]

i'm talkin about when i'm rollin up the hose ya dum redneck!!!

Greenie

Of all my machined parts, if you have an issue with the 2.5 barbed reducer pulling out, you probably have an old worn POS vinyl cuff. Ya want me to send you a proper cuff that won't distort? Better yet, since you hardly ever break the 2.5" to 2" lead hose connection, just push the 2" side of the barb into the raw 2" hose, it'll never pull out.

25R.jpg

John Watson

Danny Strickland said:
whats the best fix for that POS 2.5 - 2" aluminum coupler Greenie sends out???

Jeff, If you glue a plastic plug in one end and send him a tube of KY he could use it as a butt plugg,

Better yet plug both sides after installing the marbles he lost so we can hear him rattle as he walks around

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom