20 secrets for hiring the best employees.

X

xfgeek

Ask job interviewees these specific questions to reveal their true personality. Many carpet cleaning companies don’t grow their business, because they fear their employees are going to ruin their business. They’re correct in thinking that bad employees can do that, but incorrect in thinking all employees will. In-fact, if employees are picked carefully, they can [...]

More...

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
These are great querstions. We've been following a similar interview process for years. I'm finding that people are becoming extremely good liars and actors. You can't get information from previous employers anymore and these young punks want a truckload salary or they'll stay home and live off the President.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I now hire strictly on personality and personality only. I want no experience preferably also. No bad habits. I have found that I most want employees that our clients enjoy, trust as well as we trust and enjoy. I have had to many employees with serious personality flaws to be gentle. Basically not people personas but would be better suited behind a computer or on a construction site

Back
Top Bottom