2004 UD, A/C Pressure cycling switch..

Mikey P

Administrator
any of you guys deal with one gone bad?

Mine has and the local wrench says the Accumulator has to be ordered along with it.

$800 labor inc... :shock:

Where can I find an online manual or can any of you send me the CDisk Jim Martin had floating around?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
brad f has it on hand, i would give him a call.

i will check with my mehcanic on moday but i do think that is just alittle high by about two-three hundred dollars. it will be be a different story if he goes ahead and completly changes all o-rings and flushes your system. because he is changing out the drier (accumulator) he will be vacuuming the system pulling most of the oil and all of the freon and it will need to be filled again, so must consider all these costs.

102 Solenoid - A/C Valve 9225550A00 1 $54.72

60 Control Switch - A/C
(1400) 276701T400 1 $31.27

99 A/C Drier (W/
Switch) 9213029D0A 1 $136.39

Jimmy Hitt

Name
Jimmy Hitt
any of you guys deal with one gone bad?

Mine has and the local wrench says the Accumulator has to be ordered along with it.

$800 labor inc... :shock:

Where can I find an online manual or can any of you send me the CDisk Jim Martin had floating around?
What'd you end up doing w I think this? Took my UD to mechanic today and we narrowed it down to the switch on the drier but after looking all over I have to buy the drier as well. Guess it's went up since this thread because it's $162.75 now. Unfortunately Mack wasn't open today so I've gotta go Monday to pick it up. Labor and recharge and whatever else it needs is being traded for carpet cleaning so should make it outta this under $200. Luckily the compressor is all good which was my worry as it's $1k.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
And he doesn't live the no more.

Changing the drier will prolong the life of the a/c system.

If Mikey never fixed or changed his it could be oxidation in the a/c system components.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
10 days of real heat down on the boardwalk, hum. Tell the kids yer working on getting that approved, meanwhile stay hydrated....

Reactions: dealtimeman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom