Name
Ron lippold
So what do you want out of the new year, what kind of increase in business, any new equipment schools or classes. What kind of ACTION are you going to do to make sure your dreams come true.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
my big plans aren't for another year or 2

so I am going to do the same thing as 2007 and just ride it out and see what comes my direction.............

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
My 2008 plan will be to hold tight and see what the economy is looking like. Right now my plan will go as follows. 1. Keep all of my Internet forms of advertisement and find more. 2. I am going to cut out $6,000 of advertisement that I am not confidant in anymore. 3. look into direct mailing advertisements. Basically I am going to want to lower my advertisement budget this year by 15%. I think by dropping it by 15% will not have a bad effect on my net in fact I believe I will net more. 80% of my business comes from my website optimization and Internet advertisement. Hopefully 2008 will be better than 2007. I do have a much better advertisement system in place now than I did last year.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
John,seek out the starving carpet cleaner promo on the archives...

Al Sims and others used it quite effectively...

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Last Thursday I ordered my second Vortex for 2007. We increased our sales 45% last year and would like to see another 20% in 2008

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Stay the course. Push t g more. On the other hand I've been thinking about getting into stone restoration. Thing is it requires a hefty investment and I hear there is only one life to live :lol:

Albert

Jimbo

Hey Ron!

I am going to:

Drink more water

Cut down to 3 days a week for work

See more races in 08

Swim more

Go faster

Get a website...(or maybe a few more...gotta use those 27 domain names!)

Outsource phone answering

Get a "four hour workweek"

Boat more

Shoot more

Motorbike more

Dance more often

Go home to Denmark

Hang out in LV more

I'll report back at the end of the year!- Jim

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm gonna get my daughter married off, ride every road in NorCal, go to Kauai for two weeks,ride to my cabin a few times, more than likely go to a funeral for a parent, get woken up to a house of screamin brats, clean more stone then ever, do some serious wine tasting, suffer through one more trip to Vegas, be nicer to my Broke Dick admirers, pay off some debt, send out a shit load of post cards via Jon Don, use Todd's head as a coffee table at MF,
Be more patient with my wife and....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I bought Ron's Butler he was selling and can't wait to add it to my business with my other Butler as back up. I am also leaving my teaching career after 24 years as a Band Director. Cleaning and Restoration is all I will be doing. Business increased 35% approximately for us this past year and things are already hitting with a bang. Hope by quitting the teaching job, I might get some time to spend with the family and on the lake!

Hope everyone has a great year for 08!

Mark Saiger

G

Mikey P said:
I'm gonna get my daughter married off, .

Hey, My brother comes up for parole this year!!!

We could be family!!!!

That's a great Idea!!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
I'm gonna travel more and work less, plan to move to full-time flooring Inspector and start teaching again.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
That's funny Chris, cuz Shaun comes up for parole in April....OH JOY!!!!!

He'll has all "new" ink.....he'll be all proud of.....!

DevilDog

Hmmmm, I think I will attempt to use Mikey's head as a satellite receiver.

DevilDog

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Being the simpleton that I am all I want to do is have more and more of those relaxing bowel movements I'm so proud of.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Going to do much nore low cost marketing. I garner 75% of my business from the low cost marketing. I have done more this January so far tha I did last January.(First 2 days have been great)
I am going to
1. Cut my radio ads down to 1/3
2. Do all of my direct mailing myself(no more couponsetc) I get about 10% on my post cards and letters when all said and done
3. No more yellow pages at all(except $350.00 a year ad in the charity phone book)
4. No More newspapers
5. put more of my signs in more businesses
6. open up a rug retail store and rug cleaning drop and clean facilty
7. money saved from advertising will be pumped into local charities
8. $200,000+ in receipts

Back
Top Bottom