2012 Before & After Photo Contest.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
2012 Before & After Picture Contest

Hey guys, Mikeysboard and CleanFreak have teamed up once again to bring you the 2012 Before & After Picture Contest. Last year was a great contest with a ton of entries. Hopefully everyone has been saving up their pictures from those tough jobs over the past year to enter them in this year's contest. You can view last year's contest here.

Last year we gave away equipment for the top 3 before & after picture winners. This year we wanted to make it even bigger and better, so we're giving away cash prizes! Who doesn't like cash in this day and age, right?!?!?!?. Every entry will receive a CleanFreak t-shirt, regardless of picture or job quality. The pictures can be of carpet cleaning jobs, floor stripping jobs, bathroom cleaning, or even mold remediation. Basically every entry will be accepted and posted, but I can't promise what other contestants might say about your entries. If there is some ribbing, I'm sure it's all in good natured fun. I've gotten to participate in this forum for awhile now, and I know it's a pretty lighthearted group.

All entries must be in by Friday, July 20th. Judging will take place on the Monday, July 23rd, with winners being announced the 24th. The pictures will be judged by the CleanFreak staff, and those that show the individual or company who performed the biggest cleaning miracles will win.

1st Place Prize - $150 VISA Gift Card;
visa-gift-card-150.jpg

2nd Place Prize - $100 VISA Gift Card;
visa-gift-card-100.jpg

3rd Place Prize - $50 VISA Gift Card;
visa-gift-card-50.jpg

Every entry will receive a t-shirt. Please PM with your address & t-shirt size when you post, so I can get your t-shirt out to you.

Good luck to all, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tim

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Had an all electric day today. Two old lady condos and a rental. TM was off this whole hot June day :lol:
Got to this house lady didn't have me out for at least 10 years and now wants to sell and move into A.L. Carpets were pretty bad:
BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune067.jpg

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune068.jpg

Gotta change the piglet filter:

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune070.jpg

Hook up the water for the HF, 360i and wand:
BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune071.jpg

Fill up the HF with 3 scoops of Grease Eraser:

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune074.jpg

Clean the 360i head then remove and pull out lint:

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune075.jpg

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune076.jpg

Plug in the Air Hog Plus to 2 15 amp cords:
BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune077.jpg

Prespray then run 360i:

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune080.jpg

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune081.jpg

Then wand it out. Job came out great, condo will look good when she puts it up:

BeforeandAfterLateMayandJune087.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is a carpet job that they were going to throw this room away. My son in law said: "you stil want to try it don't you" and I said"Yup"! I did the room for free and couldn't have bought a better review or word of mouth referral. The tile and grout job was a elderly care facility that just couldn't find someone who could get it clean....so we did. Was a bit of work having been abused for 6 years, but again...a great group of cheerleaders...

LittleoldLadyroom1.jpg

Littleoldladyroom2.jpg

Littleoldladyroom3.jpg

LittleoldladyroomFinal1.jpg

LittleoldladyroomFinal2.jpg

TileGrout1.jpg

Mark Saiger
http://www.saigers.com

C

CleaningLA

2012 Before & After Photo Contest.

Wow that's great work mark!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mikey P said:
Saiger as good as the looks it would have been easier and look better if you had a HOSS or 3601

good on you for jumping in!!

Mikey,

We have an RX 20 on each van with full slot stars. This room was on the second floor of the home and we didn't feel like dragging it upstairs for a freebie. We were just seeing what we could do with the CRB and high flow wand.

Agree that a rotary can make work easier in a lot of cases do better with more agitation. The rest of the home had pretty minimal soil. This is the only room the lady would typically spend time in and thus, the heavy soiling.

Mark

Becker

Name
Becker
Adam Hale wins.

Taking care of yourself will translate to better service to your clients.

Good job man!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
there is some shit we clean out there...isnt there I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
AdamHale said:
Deleted

Sorry I shouldnt have posted that. This is carpet cleaning.

That's all right Adam. I submitted it to Blueboy magazine and the guys actually preferred the before pic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom