240-120 Mytee Hot Turbo?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I have never been a fan of electric heaters if you are plugging in other things, like extractor, rotovac, ect. When I was cleaning with a portable I had enough trouble with tripping circuits, I didn't bother trying to find different circuit for the heater. I bought a heater thinking that it was going to improve cleaning, should have saved my $.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Just got one

does any body use this?
I like to get one but i will like to hear some opinions on it
dies it work?

thanks
Just received my Hot Turbo. Used it on a couple of jobs so really havent gotten a feel for setting it up, using it and results. I THINK it was cleaning better. How could heated solution not clean better than cold solution?
I've dealt with the multiple circuit issue with other machines so it didnt seem to be too much of a problem.

Problem cropped up with the female QC on it. That's the OUT side. It won't allow me to fully engage the solution line male QC. I thought maybe it was a pressure issue because of heat in the line or something but I allowed it to cool down and looked at it back home. Must be a faulty QC because it just wont connect no matter what I do. I called MYtee and they are sending a new QC.

I'm not too happy that within the first week it's down for repairs already!!

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Well to add more to the story of my Mytee Hot Turbo above.

When I called Mytee I got the operator and asked for tech support. She told me that the tech support person was not at work and they hoped he'd be back "maybe next week". Like they only have ONE person in tech support??????

So the operator or whoever answered the phone listened to my problem and went ahead and said she would send out a new female QC.

Today I got the invoice emailed to me... no charge as expected BUT besides the fact she ordered me 1 QC...they are on back order!!! so I'm not getting the QC until who knows when!!

Luckily I already put one I had laying around otherwise my new Mytee Hot Turbo would just be sitting around in my garage instead of being used!!

I'm REALLY not impressed now with Mytee!

Barry Rhoads
www.QDcarpetcleaning.com

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for the ongoing report.

I like to keep at least 6 to 8 set of QCs around at all times.

So tell us about he heat boost

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I wondering why Barry didnt just call the person he bought it from and have them take care of the QD issue? Why there are dealers.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads

I bought it from some online supply place back east. Mytee is less than 50 miles from me. I guess I called them first because of the location issue plus the documentation I got indicated to call Mytee. There was no problem from Mytee with me going directly to them.

Yesterday I was using it and producing steam with just 3 of the 4 heaters on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom