"2nd chance" marketing?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Has anyone had any success at marketing to people who called your office, booked an appointment but eventually cancelled the appointment and never rebooked?

We are given varies stories as to why they needed to cancel.

Should I just let it go or send a discount coupon during our slow times? However I wonder if giving a discount sets a undesirable precedent.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Precedent, not president is what he is trying to say in his mixed up mind. I think it's a good idea, if you have the time to send a note or card to people who didn't book with you. Who knows why they didn't book, price, sudden change in schedule. Chances are they didn't get a good job from the other guy or didn't book at all. They will probably regard your note as thoughtful and it might change their mind. Won't hurt at least.

Reactions: Papa John

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
amazing how I watched you slide both wheels over the bridge and plan out how to get you and the bike out of that pond in just a nano second.
LOL that waz some shit wasn't it? :lol:

My life flashed before my eyes....it was awesome! :biggrin:

My tires were wet and I was going too fast to brake that hard. I guess you knew that. :biggrin:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Trump or another undesirable president? :biggrin:

I'm tellin ya, I ain't buildin no fookin wall. :winky:

No, your relatives are!!:winky::eekk:

A wall, are you kidding me?! :lol: These feckless Republicans(in Congress) couldn't lead us to a gay bar!! Chavez for president 2020!!!:eekk:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Has anyone had any success at marketing to people who called your office, booked an appointment but eventually cancelled the appointment and never rebooked?

We are given varies stories as to why they needed to cancel.

Should I just let it go or send a discount coupon during our slow times? However I wonder if giving a discount sets a undesirable precedent.

As far as your question.. I would let it go. Seems to me flaky customers are a PITA! If they are a current custy they get reminders through Service Monster.. I'm not going to chase a new one that cancelled.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm not going to chase a new one that cancelled.

I'm just curious as to if I might be missing an opportunity to win them over.
maybe they had a horrible experience with lower bid, bait and switch operator.

but yes-- flaky customers are a PITA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom