#303 on the membership list is steve (Steve Cameron)

Tile Nerd

Steve won Joe Polish's "Better Your Best" contest. The prize was a Hummer.

He's also quite the southern gentlemen as I remember how politely he addressed a waitress when he had a concern with the size of his steak.

Steve will help anyone and is an all around great guy.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow..a Hummer that's cool! Those thing are huge!

My lease agent had an $80,000.00 Hummer he was trying to unload, the original lessee wanted a Corvette now.

It was three years old 20,000 miles and he sold it for $24,000.00
The price of gas has really hurt the big vehicles. I drove it, it was way too big for me.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Never met him personally, but have talked with him over the phone off and on. A couple weeks ago, I spoke to him about adding a 2.5 inch port on my waste tank. He runs the same units I run and spoke highly of it. I was due in Atlanta the very next day and didn't have time to order a port from Green Bean. Steve offered to drop a port he had by TCS for me.

Seems like a kind sort of guy, and I look forward to meeting him some day.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
That is great news, Marty. By happy coincidence Steve will be spending five days with us on March 17-21 at our Atlanta SFS seminar. Maybe Caryn will let you snuggle up to him ...

Island Boy

PS We don't have a lot of seats left in Atlanta. Remember, Marty, if you haven't achieved your $5,000.00 buying level with Jon-Don over the last 12 months you have seven weeks or so to get the class FREE! (I know how much you like that word "free".)

Didn't you buy a Castex wand from us? That should put you well on your way ...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I keep having these visions of Steve as a mini-me next to his GaWD Joe Polish.

hehehehehe!

Just kidding Steve!

Or am I?

Hehehehehe!

randy

Name
Randy
Steve actually emailed me asking me to post something nice about him.

Ok buddy, here it goes:

I would rather see Steve Cameron elected president of the United States before Hillary Clinton, Obama, or Theodore Kaczynski (the unabomber).

harryhides

Name
Tony
I guess I'm partial to folks that phone me ( on their own dime) and show a little respect and are not emotional basket cases spilling the guts all over the boards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom