310F at the wand

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I do steem cleen 310 at wand at over 200 feet vortex are ok providing u have the bigest one thay make and thay ar olny cald the most powerful because of the size of the motor and the cfm rating on the blower is real high about 1000cfm for use with 2 wands with out loss of suction but as far as heat wich is what really makes the chemical work magic thay dont have the heat that it should for the price of the equipment and if your. Vortex cant pull more than the vac there is somthing wrong with it?

Some dude posted this on my youtube vid comments.
Is anyone running these temps? How high do you figure the temp is at the mount?
What hose would handle this heat?
What TM is capable of this heat?

Would you recommend running this hot?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
1st was it a C&P....cuz that dude spells and has grammar worse than I do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2nd...no you cant get that high...I did a video once, and was checking heat and it spiked to 270, and it scared the shit right outa me...plus it isnt water at that temp its vapor....soooo

I wouldnt worry about it cuz the guy sounds like a moron

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
What TM is capable of this heat?

one outfitted with a mega BTU burner .
There are some out there with 300K+ BTU burners.
I think DooWayne offers a monster burner .
I believe Wal'Doh has a mega burner too

Would you recommend running this hot?

300 at the "wand"??...hell no..it's just plain stupid.

here's what I found in real world trashed rag tests.... going from 200 to 240 there is significant difference in cleaning efficacy .
Once above 250 there is no noticeable difference from 250 to 280

and you'll be cooking hoses and wand valve seals regularly at "spit 'n hisss" temps

the guy is an IDIOT if he's "really" cleaning at those temps.
I think he's more likely full of beans though ..and just talking out his azz

..L.T.A.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Not to mention most of our chems have a temp point where more heat no longer adds any cleaning value. That is just wasted fuel, resources, and most of our chems that number is around the 210-240 range.

Mikey P

Administrator
I do steem cleen 310 at wand at over 200 feet vortex are ok providing u have the bigest one thay make and thay ar olny cald the most powerful because of the size of the motor and the cfm rating on the blower is real high about 1000cfm for use with 2 wands with out loss of suction but as far as heat wich is what really makes the chemical work magic thay dont have the heat that it should for the price of the equipment and if your. Vortex cant pull more than the vac there is somthing wrong with it?

Mikey P on ICS 2005 !gotcha!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:

Welcome to the family......

Shawn on Jim's computer

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:

I just spit on my keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
first, apologies, posted in the wrong room.

I knew some guys were running high heat but I couldn't remember how hot.
310 at the wand I agree is nuts, for safety, for energy efficiency, cleaning efficiency, and equipment longevity.
If someone was running this hot it would have to be at least 20degrees hotter at the truck, just assuming he was running high flow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom