32k plus

Mikey P

Administrator
You know, its been about a year since we incorporated cleaning Ronald McDonald Homes into my Fests. It just dawned on me that when this current set of auctions comes to an end, we'll have raised over $32,000 in donations.

Pretty amazing wouldn't you say?

I can't thank the donors and bidders enough for the great continued support. These events really do make a difference for our industry, bringing us all together, setting aside our differences and busting our asses for a greater common goal.

and most importantly, the difference we make in the lives of the families just can't be measured.

I encourage those that have not yet taken part, to go visit a local RMH in your area, you won't leave uneffected.

And a huge thanks the wonderful Saiger Brothers who go waaay out of their way to make the cleanings go so well...

See you in St Pete!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I encourage those that have not yet taken part, to go visit a local RMH in your area, you won't leave uneffected.

I agree Mike.

I "knew" what they did at the RMH, but didn't really "understand" until I saw some terrible wounds showing on children that were coming and going during the beginning and end, and also the faces of the parents.

You might might be able to "wrap your mind" around what is being done for those families, but you have to be there to wrap it around your heart.

Thank you for letting me share that experience Mike.

....and yeah, the Saiger brothers are beyond awesome human beings.

steve_64

Too funny.

We've been talking about making contact with one of our RMH to do some cleaning on the 22nd.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom