360i brush head

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
very effective on hammered carpet. I used them for many weeks but cleaning them got way to frustrating. I've no patients for combing out fibers that resist a good side spray from my hydraforce gun. IMHO if you don't mind many minutes at the curb spraying and plucking debris then you will find them a winner. You can really cheat on your prespray with them.

Name
Jeff T
very effective on hammered carpet. I used them for many weeks but cleaning them got way to frustrating. I've no patients for combing out fibers that resist a good side spray from my hydraforce gun. IMHO if you don't mind many minutes at the curb spraying and plucking debris then you will find them a winner. You can really cheat on your prespray with them.
I use a horse brush on my Oreck, 175 carpet brushes, and my crb... why not just add one more to the list.... part of doing business.....

Name
Nate W.
I miss Art.... Dude was the best dressed cleaner... Hope he comes back... @Art Kelley

My Brush Head came in yesterday....:clap: Thanks Mikey and Nick L.! I popped the glides off and broke it in on wet concrete... Can't wait to use it... Might clean the office if I can't wait....:lol:

Name
Jeff T
Maybe a stupid question, but are the brushes replaceable? I received it today, and am going to use it on a large, GROSS resi job on Thursday.....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Maybe a stupid question, but are the brushes replaceable? I received it today, and am going to use it on a large, GROSS resi job on Thursday.....
Not really but you can replace the brush head main part and use all your other parts such as jet manifold section and stem and suction shoes, and the gaskets and metal cover

Name
Jeff T
Poopy....... I just paid 580$...... it better last awhile, and make me a boatload of $$$$$......

Name
Jeff T
Speaking of the gasket, what do you use on the felt gasket?

Name
Nate W.
I've never used anything on it.. Replacing it periodically when it looks like crap or you hear an air leak.. It creates the seal between the base plate and head..

I've heard of others using a silicone spray on it.. Just keep at least 1 on the truck to replace when needed.. Also you should be unscrewing the head off each job to check for hair/lint that gets wrapped around the shaft.. It can limit suction..

Name
Jeff T
I've never used anything on it.. Replacing it periodically when it looks like crap or you hear an air leak.. It creates the seal between the base plate and head..

I've heard of others using a silicone spray on it.. Just keep at least 1 on the truck to replace when needed.. Also you should be unscrewing the head off each job to check for hair/lint that gets wrapped around the shaft.. It can limit suction..
On my regular head, I use a product called Fluid Film.... it's based on a wax wool formula( the shyte they wash off raw wool when they process it). I've owned my 360i for almost 4 years, and am on my 2nd felt gasket.... used that product since day 1......

Name
Nate W.
I think I have had that product also.. I just remove the gasket while I wash off the head and put it back on after I dry off the head and base..

I've used Rotovacs since the mid 1990's.. Gaskets are good to keep on-hand regardless..:winky:

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

1900 North

Name
Richard Swan
So, RotoVac, why not make brushes that can be attached to a regular cleaning head? If you want to use the brushes, leave them on, if not, quickly remove them. And while your at it, make the brushes available in different stiffnesses AND make them reversible.
Why do we need to purchase a brand new head just to get brushes, aside from the profit angle which is important. But you could sell detachable brushes, probably reach more cleaners, and still make a tidy profit.

Name
Jeff T
So, RotoVac, why not make brushes that can be attached to a regular cleaning head? If you want to use the brushes, leave them on, if not, quickly remove them. And while your at it, make the brushes available in different stiffnesses AND make them reversible.
Why do we need to purchase a brand new head just to get brushes, aside from the profit angle which is important. But you could sell detachable brushes, probably reach more cleaners, and still make a tidy profit.
Cause then they couldn't sell a guy like me a 580$ brush........

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator

Any drawings or discription of how they would attach?

I'm just not seeing it

Name
Nate W.
Take a brush and screw or bolt it onto the head.. Have multiple to go around.. It's not rocket science.. :lol:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
The brush head for 360i just eats shitty jobs.

No dicking about.... bye bye dirt. Hello fluffy restored carpet. Litterally turns back the clock on some nylons and polyester.
IMG_6691.JPG

Last edited:

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
If you are fighting nap streaks and or swirls turn down your heat. The porty guys don't have the problems because they have low heat and low pressure. Keep the same thought in mind when using them with your truckmount.

Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
Well.... 4 vac bags on my Proteam..... 17" Brushpro, 360 BH, lots of enzyme prespray, deodorizer, odour encapsulates, post wand, post rake........ I FOOKIN HATE CATS...... but wow, turned out great....

Reactions: Mikey P

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I seriously doubt it would be worth the effort of engineering a way to securely mount the removable brushes in a way that would make them replaceable on site in the same amount of time it takes to simply spin off one head and spin on another. I don't think saving a few bucks would be worth the effort for the cleaner and RotoVac isn't in business to save us money. It is a good thought but for the fantastic results and how much easier it is to clean with a 360i, the heads are well worth it.

I think the more troublesome part of the heads is removing the spray jets and cleaning them on-site when they get clogged, what a PITA especially when the jets get a little worn on the outside. Please work out a fix for this before even thinking about removable brushes RotoVac.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom