360i-I am not sure

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Can I get the pony trophy in advance?

If the circumstances will justify it, I will use the 360i more. Where I'm at now, it ain't necessary most of the time. And when it is I'm happy to have it.

And I'd still have a fully loaded Butler with plenty of heat, power to spare and relatively short runs.

Hey, do your homework, I'm in Nevada county! John may come here to make his "organic" purchases :winky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
Jr and I went together today on our route. All summer, until now, we've been working apart. He has an XL on his truck. I have an 360i on mine. Our last job was pretty dirty. The last room we did at that job was absolutely horrible! I would have used the RV on the whole house, but I decided to stay quiet and see what Jr would do. He cleaned the whole house with the Devastator wand and it all cleaned quite well until he got to that last room. Yet, he kept on cleaning it with the Dev, even though it was leaving soil. I had to stop him and make him use the 360iBH! After switching to that, the room cleaned up quite well.
I wanted to see what he'd do and I found out. He hates using the Rotivac so bad that he was willing to ignore the obvious. He sure does love that Dev wand though.

Reactions: TConway

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
This rug is a good example of a loose fit carpet. 360i just easily does it, never gets the backing wet.

Typical carpet I clean in a working day.

360i just about every time.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Why would a person want to supply the manual labour to the job of wanding a carpet when the mechanised tool will always do it better and will less potential for injury?
Because ,to properly clean using a RE tool, you also need to wand after. Or, you'll leave swirl marks and excess moisture. Not to mention the fact that you can't edge or clean corners with a RE. So it doubles the work.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty is right and agitation is but one element of the cleaning equation.
An overkill at times a blessing when really needed. To be used when advantageous.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_2630.JPG
you almost have to wait 2 or 3 years to really see if a tool is all that,, remember when the hoss 700 was the tool to have

I like mine still when needed!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Has this been your actual experience Sam? I have only used mine for a little while and have not tried it on a floppy carpet yet.

On area rugs, it seems to be gentler as long as I am careful with edges.

Yes I've seen it! Most
Guys don't hit loose carpets with a RE.

Reactions: Old Coastie

SamIam

Name
sam miller
This rug is a good example of a loose fit carpet. 360i just easily does it, never gets the backing wet.

Typical carpet I clean in a working day.

360i just about every time.

God I'm calling just for the accent!

But it's not an accent there.

Move to the states you'll be killing it mate!

Last edited:
Reactions: GeeeAus

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
IMG_0150.JPG
My 360XL with brush head comes in almost every living room. I also love it for the huge rec rooms that seem to be just at the bottom of the stairs.

I like to use the CRB/wand combo when doing the upstairs bedrooms, hall, and stairs.

If everything is on one level, it's usually quicker for me to just wow them with the RE. I clean my way into the room and dry my way out. The wand doesn't go in unless necessary. My 2" vac hose seems to work wonders in most corners and edges.

The swirls get groomed out with a Grandi Groomer wether I apply protector or not.

I pulled half a black lab out of the above pic this afternoon. Just north of $300 for a 3 room clean and protect. I think I was there almost 2 hours.

I sent her the link to leave us a review!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
With any heavily saturated carpet it will shine.

Do not! I repeat. Do not, under any circumstances look at the clear tube, as with a restaurant the brown water will keep coming for ever. And we'll have to send MB's rapid intervention team to pry you away from that place :winky:

Too right. That sight tube is addictive.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Well it is not for me, it works great. But so does my old method.

Damn I wish I wasn't so honest-- I'm risking the opportunity of buying the 360i it from you with giving you this info--- but here it goes:
you are correct the 360i isn't for you-- but try it with the brush head and I think your opinion will change.-- if you still want to sell it- lmk/

Name
Nate W.
Damn I wish I wasn't so honest-- I'm risking the opportunity of buying the 360i it from you with giving you this info--- but here it goes:
you are correct the 360i isn't for you-- but try it with the brush head and I think your opinion will change.-- if you still want to sell it- lmk/

Hey PJ, in his first post he said he was using the Brush Head...

Mighty great of you to buy it from him, if he decides to sell..

Mikey P

Administrator
I bought a new 360i and am not sure it fits into my cleaning approach. I crb everything and wand rinse. Commercial, i 175 scrub and wand rinse or zipper. So far I have tried it on residential with the brush head. It works fine and flushes great but seems to pull the carpet around. Maybe it is that I am set in my ways. I find it more work then my old tried and true methods.

Yes it takes longer than your other methods but it's worth it.

Or should be.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The XL with brush head EATS square footage.

the XL has a brush head too!????-- hope my tech doesn't find out. he has been asking for one.

The 360i BH and wand follow up is faster and better on Trashed carpet- then Wand alone.

Sorry I missed the part that he had the BH--- all the better for me--maybe if he sells it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom