360i is not spraying water

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
what's up guy I got problem as you can see. The 360i spins but doesn't spray water. I bought used the guy said it only has a few hours on it and it looks new. Does anybody know what it could be thanks for the help.

Name
Nate W.
So true.

My Butler was "ready to go clean" when I picked it up in Phillly...

The word clean is soo subjective.. lol

Take the head off and pull the trigger, does water shoot out the bottom? Then follow my flow chart..
Check the q/c first.. Then the inline filter, then take off the jets, process of elimination..

Reactions: Shorty

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Check the q/c first.. Then the inline filter, then take off the jets, process of elimination..
Nate and Porkchop are right start with the simplest. Could be the small solution supply ball valve, inline filter, could be a broken (Freeze Damaged) valve. Follow the solution system and see where the flow dead ends. Has to be a simple problem.

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
No I haven't even looked at it yet. I broke my leg and been out of work.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
its probably the pin on your quick connect unless u can see the jets are visually clogged.

Ive had it happen with tools before, the female QD just wasnt pushing the male pin open

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Does anyone know the size flood jet for the Rotovacs?

I'm going to replace all of them on the 360i as well as the XL.

I think its the larger 1.5 jets just don't want to be wrong and am far too lazy to drive down to the shop right now.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom