360I Rotor Vac.

T

The Magician

Most people are saying its the best. What makes it better? Looks like a copy cat of a RX 20. I never used one so tell it like it is??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dude go through and read the dozens of posts on it.....

why re hash it AGAIN

Name
Nate W.
The reason it looks the same is because the same person who developed and invented the RX20 is the same who owns rotovac.

T

The Magician

Thanks Nate and Brian. Just asked a simple question and Floor guy sounds bitter.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
im just saying.....

if you missed it there are like 3 recent posts about it...comparing to wands, etc

T

The Magician

I did a search and went back over 8 pages and didn't find my answer. The bottoms look almost alike so why would it be better. Thinking about purchasing a rotorvac. Good posts from Brian and nate the great.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhhh..no they dont....the OG 1 has the 3 nylon nipples, and rectangle slots....
images

the new one has the swoop kinda L looking thing, thats metal...

Plus its 2" instead of 1.5
full-profile2.jpg

Brett

The carpet brush head shows straight vac slots. Wonder why they didn't use the L shaped ramp ones.The brush probably keeps the ramp up part from reaching the carpet, but the L shape might of still worked.

Name
Nate W.
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
It's much much lighter and it just so happens the guy who builds and sells it designed the RX20.

Through the carpet cleaning grape vine, I heard that he got screwed when he sold the design to hydro-master. I could be wrong, but that's what I heard. He was a local boy from Kailua, Oahu. A surfer too...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom