5.3 million dollar suite

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Clean carpets in a suite worth $5.3 million. They have the cheapest polyester carpets and cheap laminate floors. Go figure.
IMG_20180315_134257.jpg
IMG_20180315_134241.jpg
IMG_20180315_134229.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I see you busted out the GOOD wand for them Ron......(AW 29)...
Gotta pick your brain sometime about your custom porty.... I FOOKIN hate mine....

Reactions: Bob Pruitt
Name
Jeff T
Cheap isn't based on finances it's a state of mind
When I was in construction, there was a guy who drove an old Dodge pick up. He wore a cowboy hat, and plaid shirt. To look at him, you would think he was just a regular Joe. As it turns out, he owned half of the downtown waterfront. He was worth probably 3-400 million. He was known for being cheap beyond belief. Guess that’s what it takes to get to that point....

Reactions: Bob Pruitt
F

FB7777

Nothing about that place says $5.3 million

No Crown moulding and cheap baseboards

Looks like a sOOperhero section8 fixer upper

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I see you busted out the GOOD wand for them Ron......(AW 29)...
Gotta pick your brain sometime about your custom porty.... I FOOKIN hate mine....
Actually today I am using a modified speedster. Rewired for 2 power cords. It's good for small jobs like this. The speedster is a nice design but they screw up the components for Canadians. They always require a 20 amp circuit. This one has 2-9.8 amp 3 stage vacs in parallel. 2 inch plumbing. Vacuum is not bad but I will be upgrading to the 13.5 amp ones. The pump is a 200 psi Pumptec, not very good. I have a 500 psi 1/2 HP one that I will install. Should be a powerful little machine. My big machine is more for larger jobs.

Name
Jeff T
Nothing about that place says $5.3 million

In Vancouver, a house built in 1944, in the right neighbourhood, could probably fetch that price.... WAY overpriced.....

Name
Jeff T
Years ago, my parents bought a lakefront property for 49k. I was 11 years old. When my father past away in 2010, my mom started to liquidate what they had accumulated over the years. She sold it in the fall of 2011, for 1.3 mil.... the taxes on the property( no house on it), were 18,000 in 2011....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

not far off
'cept we don't whitewash molding, doors and walls all same color
Too, the doors we install aren't flat...they're 6 panel Masonite......

and only two options available for vinyl replacement windows ....cheap and cheaper

I have been able to talk some of them into a commercial grade LVT as the better value overall though
Holds up better than the cheap snap/crap laminate and sheet vinyl they like to spec

..LT.A.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Not disputing the view it's great

Serious mismatch in the interior decor

Built in wal units , molding and high quality materials would dress it up nicely

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom