5 around

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Who here does 5 around? Or has done it? How successful was/is it? How much do your techs dislike it. I am looking to double our carpet cleaning revenue next year. Not that big of a deal because some here do what we do in a year with one or two trucks and we will have 4 next spring. Small town so less worries about knocking on a strangers door than some cities. Have a little packet to give or leave with a note spotter brochure and card. $2.50 plus time. let's hear it.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Not legal to knock on doors as a business here in NJ. Permit only.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We have done them on and off. They do not work well and the techs hate it (me to) but with a better call to action could work better.

Name
Ross Martin
I think expecting instantaneous results with efforts like this you will be disappointed.

You don't know from your 5 arounds who is going to call 6 months later.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you'd see far greater success with EDDM drops to the neighborhoods you want to target. Not a huge investment and a better chance of keeping those guys busy vs hanging door hangers. Make sure to have a compelling offer so it will pull fence sitter off the fence. It doesn't have to be discounting carpet. It could be a free area rug cleaning (up to 4x6), discount on a divan or chair, free room of protector. Something like that.

Reactions: Scott S. and Askal
Back
Top Bottom